First Prev
of 2
Next Last
p oed

Wimberley, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I just got my water bill and i just cant believe my eyes!I guess our tax dollars arent enough to pay for the new city hall office and the outrageous wages, now their raping us on our water bills,somebody needs to audit the books again!! Somebody other than the locals that covered up the first crime; that is.
wow

Wimberley, TX

#2 Mar 30, 2012
I agree mine doubled for no reason,its not like ive filled a pool or watered a garden yet, God help me when i do!
funny

Wimberley, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2012
wow wrote:
I agree mine doubled for no reason,its not like ive filled a pool or watered a garden yet, God help me when i do!
Maybe the fire dept. will come fill our pools and water our gardens or just ask retard jason,lmao!!!!!!!!
Concerned Citizen

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2012
why dont u go ask and find out why it is so high maybe there is a reason for it?
really

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2012
I just called them and asked why my bill was so high and they told me that it was for February and March combined cuz they didn't send a bill out in February. Bunch of bs.
really

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2012
So, why does everyone give Jason so much hell on here? Just wondering
hmmmm

Wichita, KS

#7 Mar 30, 2012
The water bill was so high according to the water dept , because they are trying to get billing caught up. I got a bill in Feb, didn't you? They have been billing 2 months behind the whole time I have lived here. There was a note on last months bill saying to call about Marches bill. I did,so I was kind of prepared, but not this prepared!! Thinking they could have spread it out a little more instead of 7.2 weeks on one bill.
sad

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Did you know the average price in the US for water is 2$ per 1000 gallons. In Sedan, according to this months water bills, our rate is 10$ per 1000 gallons.
lol

Wichita, KS

#9 Mar 30, 2012
well when one family owns and operates an entire city for there own personal gain and no one ever crosses them or tryes to get rid of them what do you expect.
hmmmmmmmmm

Wichita, KS

#10 Mar 30, 2012
just wait now they hit us with a huge bill with no warning then when you cant pay it they will shut your water off and make you pay to get it back on. its just another scam so the millers can make money
funny

Wimberley, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2012
sad wrote:
Did you know the average price in the US for water is 2$ per 1000 gallons. In Sedan, according to this months water bills, our rate is 10$ per 1000 gallons.
well no more, im done feeding their faces
wondering

Peru, KS

#12 Mar 31, 2012
i just payed a 85.00 bill on tuesday and then i get this bill in the mail friday for $205.00 I sorry but there is no way that this is right my bill runs any where from $80.00 to $150.00.This is why people don't stay here or move here they can not afford the water bills or any of the utility bills here it is sad how are the older people going to pay these high bills on a fixed income its not fair and i think i'm going to sell out and leave i'm done i already work 3 keep up i am done i cant do it any more rename the town to rapecitie or millerville its sad.
whats up

Wichita, KS

#13 Mar 31, 2012
People are trying to move from here because of high utilities high taxes no jobs pretty soon there won't be enough kids to keep the school open I plan on moving this summer I have some friends that live in broken arrow there water bill is 35.00 a month for 4 people mine is 100.00 for 2 people this is not right
whats up

Wichita, KS

#14 Mar 31, 2012
Does anyone know if this is even legal what the city is doing?
p oed

Wimberley, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2012
whats up wrote:
Does anyone know if this is even legal what the city is doing?
Its probably not legal anywhere else!Just because the city didnt do their job and read the meters on time we get hit with a huge bill,they should have to eat that amount.If anybody knows who we can contact please let us know.I feel sorry for the elderly that may have to do without medication or food because of these lazy people.
p oed

Wimberley, TX

#16 Mar 31, 2012
IM getting ready to pour me a glass of liquid gold otherwise known as city water,can anybody float me a loan,lol!
lol

Wimberley, TX

#17 Mar 31, 2012
I just looked at my stub from last month and they read meters on the 16th so thats only three days difference,and it says to call about billing changes,thats not our jobs they get paid to inform their customers about changes,they could of put it in the paper and on facebook then we could call for more info, instead they chose to just let us all have heart failure when we got our bill,bottom line get off your lazy asses and do the jobs we tax payers are paying you to do!
Goforit

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2012
I agree with just about everyone on here. Wow what a Bill !!! This has got to stop ! It's hard enough to make ends meet when things are going just normal. They did the same thing last year in Aug.& Sept.. My monthly use is always the same never less. Jan. and Feb. were the same, as always, March was 1000 gal. less, now this one 3000 gal. more. We didn’t get a bill in Feb.? What did I pay in March, Feb. & Jan? You want me to call about it! It's your problem not mine. You are a city employee paid by city taxes, which I pay a part of and everyone else pays the rest. If the city cannot manage the city any better than this than the city "WE THE PEOPLE" need to do an over-haul on the management. Like everyone else I'll pay my bill as I always have and I'll complain about this one when I pay it, like I did the ones last year and as always nothing will be done about it on the cities end. We're just a bunch of complaining citizens that have nothing better to do than gripe when we get screwed by the city, state or federal government. Wish I knew this was coming I would not have spent my extra money on gasoline to take my other half to the doctor. Damn It....
not laughing

Peru, KS

#19 Apr 1, 2012
$220.00 Great Googly Moogly
meme

Wichita, KS

#20 Apr 1, 2012
I think we all ought go to the city council meeting and complain. Also find out how to get that Sherri Miller bitch out of there. Her husband and brother in law as well. Let some one that aint crooked run the place. That would solve the whole problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolfe auto and tire 20 hr Not surprised 12
y do we allow this ????? Wed Justsaying 3
Short Creek Saloon (Oct '11) Aug 13 Indyks 17
Spears Manufacturing (Dec '12) Aug 11 HilaryClinton 58
Where's the meth? Aug 11 HilaryClinton 1
Dispatch Aug 3 scanner land2 3
School/town Jul 31 Need reliable info 10

Sedan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance