responsibility
Anastasia

Madison, WI

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I am trying to find my exhuband that has skipped out of the court ordered judgement. He has also stopped paying his child support to his first exwife. Please help me find him. His name is Jeff Gardner, early 40s, has lived in CO, mother Reta Pipher, stepfather Lynn Pipher, brothers Scott and John, sister Anna.
help

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Anastasia wrote:
I am trying to find my exhuband that has skipped out of the court ordered judgement. He has also stopped paying his child support to his first exwife. Please help me find him. His name is Jeff Gardner, early 40s, has lived in CO, mother Reta Pipher, stepfather Lynn Pipher, brothers Scott and John, sister Anna.
try whirepages.com thats how i found my ex and his family.
help

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2013
help wrote:
<quoted text> try whirepages.com thats how i found my ex and his family.
sry whitepages.com
Anastasia

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I know where he is. When the courts decision came back he quit his job in CO and moved to KS. His mother is helping him. His brother, Scott, feels sorry for him because his little brother has made bad choices in life so will never have anything. The rest of his family is ignoring me. He wanted to go to court. I begged him not to do this. So now that he is unhappy with the outcome he cannot choose to ignor it. I have spoken to his first ex wife. I know he has also stopped paying child support. I need to find out where he is working and/or banking so I can serve papers to those companies. I am trying to some if leg work to lessen my legal bills.
Waistgunner

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Try US Search dot Com
Anonymous

Wichita, KS

#6 Feb 24, 2013
you can also try... www.spokeo dot com or

www.zabasearch dot com
Anastasia

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I tried both of those. No results
cward

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Anastasia you should contact me [email protected]
Anastasia

Madison, WI

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I still looking for anybody that can help me please. I am trying to find my exhuband that has skipped out of the court ordered judgement. He has also stopped paying his child support to his first exwife. Please help me find him. His name is Jeff Gardner, early 40s, has lived in CO, mother Reta Pipher, stepfather Lynn Pipher, brothers Scott and John, sister Anna.
dead beats wow

Peru, KS

#10 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.landsofkansas.com/land-for-sale/0-...
312 west walnut in Sedan, Chautauqua County, Kansas 67361 this is where you might find him
Anastasia

Madison, WI

#12 Mar 20, 2013
thanks for the location. I still need a bank name or employer. I need to have a place to serve the papers to.
small town

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Call sedans only two banks, act friendly, say he asked u to deposit money but u dont know which one... lol or be truthful, just ask if he banks there and tell them why. Bet someone would tell you ma'am.
dead beats wow

Peru, KS

#14 Mar 21, 2013
He works for his mom
Anastasia

United States

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Anybody know a good but expensive attorney around there?
Anastasia

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Sorry, I meant a good but not expensive attorney?
dead beats wow

Peru, KS

#17 Mar 21, 2013
harry bass out of coffeyville, ks
hoppy

Framingham, MA

#18 Apr 21, 2015
Anastasia wrote:
I am scott pipher who r u
anastasia

Madison, WI

#19 May 30, 2015
hoppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am scott pipher who r u
I am Regina
CQ citizen

Independence, KS

#20 May 30, 2015
Anastasia wrote:
HE IS LIVING IN HIS MOTHER'S HOUSE ON THE CORNER OF WALNUT AND HOOPER IN SEDAN IT'S A YELLOW HOUSE
CQ citizen

Independence, KS

#21 May 30, 2015
Anastasia wrote:
thanks for the location. I still need a bank name or employer. I need to have a place to serve the papers to.
HE drives a white ford pick up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car accident (May '09) 10 hr Angry2947 25
What happened to Caney (Sep '08) Sep 17 Hugh Ginveighny 41
People on here (Apr '15) Sep 13 LOL 3
how many d!cks I gotta suck for a crack rock ar... (May '15) Sep 13 STFU TWEEKER 5
dui (Aug '12) Sep 13 Facebook is stupid 56
read if your from sedan (Sep '14) Sep 13 LOL 6
Wake up Caney (Jan '16) Sep 13 STFU CUCK 4

Sedan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sedan Mortgages