First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duh

United States

#22 Aug 28, 2012
Your kid must suck. Bench is where they belong.
maybe

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2012
So whats it have to do with Lajean that your kid sucks at sports. Send them to cedar vale they'll fit right in. One more loser.
Fly

Severy, KS

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Nobody is born a star. They have to be shown what to do. How is someone supposed to learn to play a sport if they are never given game time?
Sedan resident

Wichita, KS

#25 Aug 30, 2012
Hmm wrote:
It is interesting that you would assume I have an average child, but in reality, I don't have children. I will see you today if you really are a teacher. I'll bet your one that is "catching up" with technology.
I am sorry but if you are a teacher making a comment about Cedar Vale School was not a good role model for the kids in Sedan School. Just shows the kids that it is not what you say but what you imply is just as bad.
oh yeah

United States

#26 Aug 30, 2012
The brat should be good she gets enough play time, and yes I am talking about the coaches daughter
hello

United States

#27 Aug 30, 2012
How mature to bad mouth a jr high girl. Go back in the trailer and cook your meth.
Waistgunner

Wichita, KS

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Instead of buying their kids video games and renting movies Why not require a Laptop for HS kids . They are cheaper than Ipads . A bundle at Walmart.com m is as little as $299.00 Why is it that people think that the only way to have anything is to Beg ( Grants) from the federal Government?
Waistgunner

Wichita, KS

#29 Sep 8, 2012
more to it wrote:
I think alot of things need to be "fixed" at the school. I dont beleive a coach school be able to coach her own child. For example the Jr/Sr high coach, the chubby blonde one. She has a daughter who played volleyball and basketball last season and that kid got to start and play the whole entire game, every game. As a seventh grader she should have been on the bench. But no eighth grader were sitting on the bench while this brat got to play. Whatever happened to fairness? I a child keeps their grades up and goes to all the practices required, that kid should get to play!!! I get really pissed when favortizm is show because the coach has control. The ones on the bench only get better and build more confidence if and when they are allowed to play.For Gods sake LET THEM PLAY
in a little school in a little town there's not much choice but for a coach to have their own kids on the team . And It's hard to imagine that coach being so unfair in front of everybody as to not allow all the kids to have a turn at playing. I have a grandson who was upset cause his coach didn't let him play during a football game. I told time to be patient , work hard and have a good attitude. I told him that the coach may be trying to teach him a lesson and if he couldn't figure out what that lesson might be just say, " coach if there's something I need to do or learn to be able to play please just tell me what it is cause I can't figure it out " Talking things over in a civil manner is often a big help.
Sedan student

Talala, OK

#30 Sep 15, 2012
The school needs to pull their heads out of etheir asses and realize the ipads are a waste of money especially when only the teachers have them so far along with laptops in every room. Just something else to run down our school even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
embezzlement (Sep '16) May 24 Sorry 14
dui (Aug '12) May 24 Dude quit 62
People on here (Apr '15) May 24 NiceTry 4
Curious at Green Door May 24 Hahahahaha 3
Good reliable contractir (May '17) May 24 Hahahahaha 7
Methed up Tweakers and Thieves May 24 Lol 4
Drew Carey gay (Dec '12) May 24 you sex life GROSS 33

Sedan Jobs

Personal Finance

Sedan Mortgages