First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Oh My

Wichita, KS

#69 Apr 13, 2012
That finger she pointed at him was pretty dang lethal and physical force was necessary really..?? and how do you un-arrest someone after you have all ready arrested them I would think that would be against the law. I am always on law enforcements side except when they are wrong...and he was wrong..he got mad because she was yelling at him...big deal, officers get yelled at all the time, it goes with the job....then he bragged about it...that was professional too. Maybe you need to get your facts straight BLA BLA
Oh My

Wichita, KS

#70 Apr 13, 2012
Sorry I used someone else's name..didn't see it on here was just looking through this thing..and just said what I thought.
J SON

Wichita, KS

#71 Apr 13, 2012
heyz dat fingur culd havz beenz loadedz wif buwets whoz knowz wat culd havz happedz
Butterfly

Wichita, KS

#72 Apr 16, 2012
If nothing else, JAB found out she cannot push everyone around. She got just what her big foul mouth deserved. I know I have wanted to take her down a time or 2 for her mouth, but knew she would press charges. I for 1 am very happy she got what she deserved.
I'm sure she didn't learn a thing from it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Kitchen 5 hr Sara 5
How's the new sheriff doing? 6 hr Ever Clear 3
colt griggs arrested for beating on a female Mar 27 Colt D Griggs 8
Mayor Impeachment Mar 25 FINDING THE TRUTH 26
Good News firing Mar 24 Choo Choo 1
in love with Ashlyn Newcomb Mar 23 Real Philip 6
What happened last night Mar 23 Warm Fuzzies 2
Sedan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web