Chautauqua County Sheriff Deputy

Posted in the Sedan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Oh no

Howard, KS

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Who was the deputy, and who was the lady? Was she hurt very bad?
Upset

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Oh no wrote:
Who was the deputy, and who was the lady? Was she hurt very bad?
DEPUTY FRANKS
Family

Cedar Vale, KS

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Perry, maybe you need a reminder. This family sticks together! FIND A NEW JOB!!
citizen

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Family wrote:
Perry, maybe you need a reminder. This family sticks together! FIND A NEW JOB!!
IT DOSENT MATTER WHO YOUR FAMILY IS OR HOW THEY STICK TOGETHER WHEN YOU ASSAULT A OFFICER YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED AND FROM
WHAT I HEAR THE WHOLE THING IS RECORDED ON CAMERA AND THE OFFICER IS IN THE RIGHT AND I COULD HEAR HER MYSELF SCREAMING AND CUSSING AT THE OFFICERS AND NOT VERY LONG AGO SHE WENT OFF IN FLOYDS SCREAMING AND CUSSING AT A CASHIER

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
concerned

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2012
The family shouldn't be proud of her actions she should have apoligized
yup

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2012
Who are you guys trying to fool your whole family is a bunch of druggies drunks and outlaws mind your manners and you wouldn't be having a problem with law enforcent

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2012
We finally have a sheriff that dosn't play favorites and arrests anyone regardless of who they are related to and of course the old families that frank and Dallas protected are not happy they have to behave or they get arrested surprise surprise
Upset

Nevada, MO

#10 Mar 21, 2012
FYI frank didnt protect us we are not druggies drunks and outlaws you are mistaken yup...
Upset

Nevada, MO

#11 Mar 21, 2012
Clearly you should not open your mouth without knowing the entire story, wasn't that taught in grade school???
the truth hurts

Coffeyville, KS

#12 Mar 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
We finally have a sheriff that dosn't play favorites and arrests anyone regardless of who they are related to and of course the old families that frank and Dallas protected are not happy they have to behave or they get arrested surprise surprise
Well it's apparent you must be one with the Sheriff's department or a family member of one of them because you are wrong, or just telling a lie, either way you're still NOT RIGHT. They will protect their own and then ticket or arrest anyone else for doing the exact same thing....then lie about it!
sedanite

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2012
Well ur wrong deputy Franks would arrest his own mother, there's right and theres wrong that's the only way he sees it. If u knew him at all u would know that
neughbor

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2012
After all the rude dirty things she was screaming if I was a cop I would have Tased her she is not a nice person
ooh

Cedar Vale, KS

#15 Mar 22, 2012
This is another one of the big blunders the sheriff dept has done. very lucky he is elected and not appointed, otherwise the commisioners would have no choice. hopefully the voters will see through this man and his stupidity. he has cost us a fortune on the jail and now a law suit, i hope. once u put a badge on a person guess what happens.
what

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Big blunder? If you break the laws you have to be held acountable. Why is she any different then the rest of us? Because of how big her family is or what her last name is? That's not fair nor legal
Stupid

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2012
You can't mess with us my cousins going to be sheriff vote for Berry that idiotic Franks will get fired then no one will try to do anything you don't have the balls just try it remember Rory bout killed a guy on mainstret and no one arrested him leave us the hell alone
your stupid

Cedar Vale, KS

#18 Mar 22, 2012
neughbor wrote:
After all the rude dirty things she was screaming if I was a cop I would have Tased her she is not a nice person
You must be the drug using neighbor that has been bothering her mother for weeks. If the sheriffs department would have taken care of this issue the many other times they were called the county wouldn't be looking at a law suit!
facts are facts

Coffeyville, KS

#19 Mar 22, 2012
Stupid wrote:
You can't mess with us my cousins going to be sheriff vote for Berry that idiotic Franks will get fired then no one will try to do anything you don't have the balls just try it remember Rory bout killed a guy on mainstret and no one arrested him leave us the hell alone
Berry.....isn't he the one that likes to harrass teenagers, unless of course they are relatives of officers?
good luck

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Hahaha u can sue someone for doing their job when your being a crazy bitch? GOOD LUCK WITH MAKING A COMPLETE FOOL OF YOUR SELF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE
neighbor

United States

#21 Mar 22, 2012
your stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the drug using neighbor that has been bothering her mother for weeks. If the sheriffs department would have taken care of this issue the many other times they were called the county wouldn't be looking at a law suit!
drug using neighbor?? Coming
from your family that's funny how many of ur cousins deal drugs and are crackheads????????
quess

Cedar Vale, KS

#22 Mar 22, 2012
i think barry is to smart to want to be sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would ya do?!? (Jan '12) 17 hr Friendofafriend 11
Too many hoes in town Sat Been there done that 3
Wake up Caney (Jan '16) Sep 28 hardon 5
hottest chicks (Jul '09) Sep 28 Dreamer 31
have you guys heard of blindsight 20/20?? (Dec '15) Sep 28 Yarlborough 37
Internet Services (Mar '11) Sep '17 MyOppinionMeansMore 29
social security checks Sep '17 Answer yes 2

Sedan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance