Volunteer Fire Fighter

Volunteer Fire Fighter

Posted in the Sedan Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Sedan

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2011
think how much gas is being used I'm sure he's not paying for it. Maybe time to talk to our county commissioner..
Princess

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2011
omg, it's happening right now drive down west laurel and look
Jason

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2011
so what I'm a bum and i'll do what I want i'm a fireman
I am Jason

Peru, KS

#8 Aug 7, 2011
Why are you people doing this to me? I am a hard working man I make a whole $10 a month during the fire season for fighting fire. The other 9 month I also work hard for YOUR money, like setting on my ass and NOT finding a job. Do you really know how hard that is to fruad the state. So why don't you all get a clue and see if you could do my job!!!
cky

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2011
He is a hardly working boy. I've seen it
wondering

Woodward, OK

#10 Aug 7, 2011
He should be in prision with his other brothers. His grandpa is just as bad, he bitches about everything and all he does is run to the State Fair and come home and brag and complain of all the hard work he's done. Jason has a kid and he doesn't even pay child support.
Sedan

Chester, OK

#11 Aug 7, 2011
Jason is not the only volunteer firefighter who does this, there are many who do the same things. I believe it is time for the tax payers to talk to the county commissioners about several of the volunteer firefighters and fire departments misuseing the fire equipment and water. If he had to pay for the water I really doubt he would have a pool.
Tax payer

Wichita, KS

#12 Aug 8, 2011
I drove back by there this morning and the pool is emty now. So I guess he just wanted to waste water and fuel that he don't pay for. Wonder if he will fill again like that or out of his water.
Concerned Citizen

Wichita, KS

#13 Aug 8, 2011
Ok I can see by the posts here that its only acceptable behavior if you're on the fire department...not necessarily accepted by the people who have to pay for their own water to fill their pools. I do have sympathy for the ones out fighting fires as it would be a hot job and they do need a cool spot to cool off afterward. On a side note...Chautauqua county also has many bridges with water running under them and it doesn't look like many people here would object to Jason finding the nearest/highest one to jump off of.
Mrslinky

Fredericktown, MO

#14 Aug 8, 2011
Comments on this forum are the only fire he will be able to put out.
wondering

Enid, OK

#16 Aug 8, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Ok I can see by the posts here that its only acceptable behavior if you're on the fire department...not necessarily accepted by the people who have to pay for their own water to fill their pools. I do have sympathy for the ones out fighting fires as it would be a hot job and they do need a cool spot to cool off afterward. On a side note...Chautauqua county also has many bridges with water running under them and it doesn't look like many people here would object to Jason finding the nearest/highest one to jump off of.
Did you say jump or a line of people to push the worthless bum off, his grandpa said the pool wasn't level so they had to drain it, then gonna have to fill it again. Did you know he used the jaws of life to chop up old cars and then hauled them to the junk yard, yep and he kept the money. Sedan wanted to give up the fire dept. because they didn't want the expense but what do you call this outlawish kind of behavior?

Since: Jul 11

Fredericktown, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Did you say jump or a line of people to push the worthless bum off, his grandpa said the pool wasn't level so they had to drain it, then gonna have to fill it again. Did you know he used the jaws of life to chop up old cars and then hauled them to the junk yard, yep and he kept the money. Sedan wanted to give up the fire dept. because they didn't want the expense but what do you call this outlawish kind of behavior?
thats some messed up shit! Send him to Peru. They need to clean up some junk.
Sedan

Wichita, KS

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Him and his buddy had to cut up the cars, because they won't take them if there whole, with out a title. Then its on the front page of the news paper as a training exercise. Makes jackasses out of all of us, saved them lots of money on torches or a saw huh.
Volunteer FD

Wichita, KS

#19 Aug 8, 2011
The vehicles that were on the front page of the news paper were a training exercice and the vehicles were donated and cut up for a local man then returned to him for the purpose of junk. As for the water did anyone accually see the water being pumped from the city because the funny thing is the rual fire department doesnt use city water for the taker and most of the trucks they use free water from the lake. Amazing the info no one knows because they want to start BS now i dont know about the pool or jason but im tired of everyone talking BS on the fire departments in CQ county because the funny thing is if your place is on fire or your trapped in your vehicle your opinions sure change quick. A lot of work is being done to make the fire departments more up to date and more training is being done so these "wanna be's" can come save your a$$ in the middle of the nite. So keep talking your crap cause eventually youll need us and well be there even though all you do is talk S*** on us.
Concerned Citizen

Wichita, KS

#20 Aug 8, 2011
Volunteer FD wrote:
As for the water did anyone accually see the water being pumped from the city because the funny thing is the rual fire department doesnt use city water for the taker and most of the trucks they use free water from the lake. Amazing the info no one knows because they want to start BS now i dont know about the pool or jason but im tired of everyone talking BS on the fire departments in CQ county
Now why would anyone fill a new swimming pool with lake water when it would be much easier to go jump in the damn lake? The other big question remaining would be why was he using the firetruck for his own personal use anyway? YES, I DID WITNESS THAT and so did several others. I have no problem with the majority of the fire department and I believe that they do a decent job with what they have to work with but if I see someone taking advantage then I will point it out. This thread wasn't meant to put down the fire department as a whole it was merely pointing out ONE particular person taking advantage of a situation.
just saying

Burden, KS

#21 Aug 8, 2011
maybe you all should be ashamed of yourselves, is that all you noticed about this guy! did you notice how many hours are put in voluntarily did you notice what its like to drop everything your doing when the fire sirens go off,nooo but instead of thanking this individual lets cut him down to the quick, this is the mentality of you people i hope i never get like you. try helping ,try compassion because what ever you are doing is not working.
Concerned Citizen

Wichita, KS

#22 Aug 8, 2011
just saying wrote:
maybe you all should be ashamed of yourselves, is that all you noticed about this guy! did you notice how many hours are put in voluntarily did you notice what its like to drop everything your doing when the fire sirens go off,nooo but instead of thanking this individual lets cut him down to the quick, this is the mentality of you people i hope i never get like you. try helping ,try compassion because what ever you are doing is not working.
Yes I should definitely be ashamed of myself because this hard working volunteer has to stop watching his favorite television shows to go fight fires. Yes I should be ashamed of myself because I have kids that I raised and supported myself. Yes I should be ashamed of myself because I struggle each month to pay my own utility bills and buy my own food. Yes I am definitely ashamed of myself for not wanting the county to pay for filling this individuals pool. Shame...shame...shame on me for picking on such a fine upstanding member of the community.
Sedan

Chester, OK

#23 Aug 9, 2011
Volunteer FD wrote:
The vehicles that were on the front page of the news paper were a training exercice and the vehicles were donated and cut up for a local man then returned to him for the purpose of junk. As for the water did anyone accually see the water being pumped from the city because the funny thing is the rual fire department doesnt use city water for the taker and most of the trucks they use free water from the lake. Amazing the info no one knows because they want to start BS now i dont know about the pool or jason but im tired of everyone talking BS on the fire departments in CQ county because the funny thing is if your place is on fire or your trapped in your vehicle your opinions sure change quick. A lot of work is being done to make the fire departments more up to date and more training is being done so these "wanna be's" can come save your a$$ in the middle of the nite. So keep talking your crap cause eventually youll need us and well be there even though all you do is talk S*** on us.
Volunteer firefighters know it is a volunteer position when they take it. Why is it everytime they get caught they start whining about how tough it is to be a volunteer firefighter? It is not required, if it is that bad--quit!
just a guy

Derby, KS

#24 Aug 9, 2011
Volunteer FD wrote:
The vehicles that were on the front page of the news paper were a training exercice and the vehicles were donated and cut up for a local man then returned to him for the purpose of junk. As for the water did anyone accually see the water being pumped from the city because the funny thing is the rual fire department doesnt use city water for the taker and most of the trucks they use free water from the lake. Amazing the info no one knows because they want to start BS now i dont know about the pool or jason but im tired of everyone talking BS on the fire departments in CQ county because the funny thing is if your place is on fire or your trapped in your vehicle your opinions sure change quick. A lot of work is being done to make the fire departments more up to date and more training is being done so these "wanna be's" can come save your a$$ in the middle of the nite. So keep talking your crap cause eventually youll need us and well be there even though all you do is talk S*** on us.
yes I did see he use a fire truck not the tanker, and yes he was filling up out of the city water at the police station, open up the door and turn the switch on not puting his quaters in like most of us have too, so maybe you should get your facts straight. and yes he does go to a lot of fires but when your jobless and walk around with a portable scanner on your hip telling people your KBI,and a fireman, that would have to be the most excitment of his life, if I was on fire I would not want his nasty ass anywhere around, theres a lot more qualified people on the fire dept.
Volunteer Fire Department

Wichita, KS

#25 Aug 9, 2011
So what your saying is that the volunteers don't deserve anything for what they do late nites long hours and B^^&*y people all the time getting a perk to fill up a pool is a small price to pay have any of you even thought about asking one of the fire chiefs to fill your pool this summer or did you just bit** about your water bill. If this was any other fire fighter would you all still be on your high horse. And concerned citizen good for you for having the hardest life in the world but i promise you your not the only one in town who struggles every week. Most of the fire fighters do as well and still go to calls. If you get a pool go ask a fire fighter if they can fill it up most of the time it costs a small donation to the fire department stop complaining and get to know more about what your bitc8ing about before you start something stupid and pointless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CQ County 4H Fair 19 hr yes 7
Spears Manufacturing (Dec '12) Aug 27 Probably 53
Sedan K9 Aug 26 watchman 11
dui (Aug '12) Aug 25 lolol 51
Law enforcement Aug 20 goat 25
colt griggs arrested for beating on a female (Dec '14) Aug 15 No merica 10
Miller's Aug 14 inspector fenwick 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sedan Mortgages