Sedan City Council
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2011
What caused two members of Sedan City Council to resign?
Stanley

Peru, KS

#2 Sep 27, 2011
ME!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
Chris

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Because they have no control over the city employee's anymore, and I do.
wondering why

Taloga, OK

#4 Sep 27, 2011
I heard that they bought Doc Walkers old office to turn it into city hall. Did the bank hold the note on it? Did the mayor buy it to bail his azz out of trouble? Don't know just asking questions. It seems odd that they have money to buy a new city office building when their suppose to be broke. Not long ago they wanted to give the city fire trucks to the county cause they claimed they didn't have enough money to keep them up. Not saying that the bank had anything to do with this, but its odd they bought such an expensive building that they didn't need at a time when they can't keep up the streets or anything else in town.
Jason

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2011
wondering why wrote:
I heard that they bought Doc Walkers old office to turn it into city hall. Did the bank hold the note on it? Did the mayor buy it to bail his azz out of trouble? Don't know just asking questions. It seems odd that they have money to buy a new city office building when their suppose to be broke. Not long ago they wanted to give the city fire trucks to the county cause they claimed they didn't have enough money to keep them up. Not saying that the bank had anything to do with this, but its odd they bought such an expensive building that they didn't need at a time when they can't keep up the streets or anything else in town.
the fire trucks shood not be brought up that is the fire departmetn disishon an we need a new city haul cause old one is to small not any of your bisness thuogh
2 Bits

Wichita, KS

#6 Sep 28, 2011
I heard they resigned because one of the city employees got a citation from having an accident and mayor wouldn't do anything about it so they resigned.
As far as buying Doc's old place, again from what I understand, they got it at a very good price. It would save money in the long run as compared to the upkeep on the present building.
Jason

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 28, 2011
2 Bits wrote:
I heard they resigned because one of the city employees got a citation from having an accident and mayor wouldn't do anything about it so they resigned.
As far as buying Doc's old place, again from what I understand, they got it at a very good price. It would save money in the long run as compared to the upkeep on the present building.
thay left because thay cooldnt handl the heat any more time for some new guys maybe ill get on the city counsil and ill put a stop to this form
geez

Wichita, KS

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>the fire trucks shood not be brought up that is the fire departmetn disishon an we need a new city haul cause old one is to small not any of your bisness thuogh
Are you speaking English????
geez

Wichita, KS

#9 Sep 28, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>thay left because thay cooldnt handl the heat any more time for some new guys maybe ill get on the city counsil and ill put a stop to this form
Before you can run for city council you will have to fill out a form. Since you can't speak English, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
Joe Dirt

Peru, KS

#10 Sep 28, 2011
Jason, I'm extremely glad that you're using your real name on this forum. Unfortunately, it only means that if any other "Jason" tries to run for City Council, they will not get my vote, for fear it might be you I'm voting for. I can barely understand you conversations. And for the record, this is a FORUM. City workers would meet at City HALL, where they conduct BUSINESS and hold City COUNCIL meetings. The rest of you errors are pretty much indecipherable.
Jason

Wichita, KS

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Joe Dirt wrote:
Jason, I'm extremely glad that you're using your real name on this forum. Unfortunately, it only means that if any other "Jason" tries to run for City Council, they will not get my vote, for fear it might be you I'm voting for. I can barely understand you conversations. And for the record, this is a FORUM. City workers would meet at City HALL, where they conduct BUSINESS and hold City COUNCIL meetings. The rest of you errors are pretty much indecipherable.
i run for councel i wont need you vote any way evry body in town like me to
golly

Wichita, KS

#12 Sep 30, 2011
Nobody can be this stupid,i mean really a 4 year old can spell better then that, im kinda wondering if someone has to read this forum to him. Just sound it out jason.
Jason

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2011
golly wrote:
Nobody can be this stupid,i mean really a 4 year old can spell better then that, im kinda wondering if someone has to read this forum to him. Just sound it out jason.
you r the stupid 1 if you don like wat i have to say than get of her
2 Bits

Wichita, KS

#14 Oct 4, 2011
I thought the topic was about the city council instead of the idiot Jason. Ooops, I forgot the council are in the category of Jason.
MADD

Cedar Vale, KS

#15 Oct 4, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>you r the stupid 1 if you don like wat i have to say than get of her
Again Jason Get off her! Yeah you should not be up on any girl! Or do want people to get off here Jason? <---- again that extra E makes all the difference! So you can have your own 3 ring circus with Dumb, Dumber, and dumbest? I think you might be Dumbest so who is Dumb and Dumber?
Jason

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2011
MADD wrote:
<quoted text> Again Jason Get off her! Yeah you should not be up on any girl! Or do want people to get off here Jason? <---- again that extra E makes all the difference! So you can have your own 3 ring circus with Dumb, Dumber, and dumbest? I think you might be Dumbest so who is Dumb and Dumber?
i thank u r al 3 dum dumber and dumbest and is aboot the counsil not me so jus get back on the sudjuect i thank most of tham r doin a good job but u alway have haters try to start crap dot no any thang bout r town jus run u mooth do not like it shut up as u not no any thang jack azz
HAHA

Cedar Vale, KS

#17 Oct 4, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>i run for councel i wont need you vote any way evry body in town like me to
My gosh it would be the end of sedan if you ran for council, Everything would read like a kid with a 2nd grade education, and well I would almost be surprised if you knew how to tie your own shoes, or walk and chew gum at the same time! But well Good luck, So I understand there might be seat open! But make sure we have him do a spelling test first, I think my 6 year old will give it, and I am sure you will fail it.
Jason

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2011
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text> My gosh it would be the end of sedan if you ran for council, Everything would read like a kid with a 2nd grade education, and well I would almost be surprised if you knew how to tie your own shoes, or walk and chew gum at the same time! But well Good luck, So I understand there might be seat open! But make sure we have him do a spelling test first, I think my 6 year old will give it, and I am sure you will fail it.
i can do evry thang beter than u and you dam kid so dum pis me of luck i no how u r find me out big trooble with me can get u out of this form u do not tie your shoe and chew gum
curious

Burden, KS

#19 Oct 5, 2011
who in the hell is jason and what planet did he come from. with his mentality the city of sedn is in real trouble is he gets in office. who is going to take him to the meetings and explain to him how to vote on issues. is there any first or second graders that run against him for office.
HAHA

Cedar Vale, KS

#20 Oct 5, 2011
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>i can do evry thang beter than u and you dam kid so dum pis me of luck i no how u r find me out big trooble with me can get u out of this form u do not tie your shoe and chew gum
You are amazing Jason you never seem to amaze me, First of all many times in my life I have been chewing gum and had to tie my shoes, but I really did not even say that, I said tie your shoe or walk and chew gum at the same time! I would have to say unless they can have some kind of interpreter for you, I do not think you could make it in council, because if you talk like you type then no one could understand you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would ya do?!? (Jan '12) Jan 14 nostalgic 13
Millerville water bill. Dec 30 Whut 1
Elk lake Dec 22 The Real Bob 3
Body rub? Dec '17 Randy 2
Too many hoes in town Nov '17 Rudy 5
hottest chicks (Jul '09) Nov '17 Helen 34
Poll Does Sedan Need A New Police Chief ? Nov '17 Cowboy 3

Sedan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance