Pittsburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

http://www.winfieldcourier.com/articles/2010/...

Is meth a big problem in Sedan?
ora

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

Doris wrote:
http://www.winfieldcourier.com /articles/2010/05/10/news/news /doc4be853e7e4f0b600511654.txt
Is meth a big problem in Sedan?
yes it is
Just someone

Sedan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

Well speaking from expierence. I know the family...and YES it is a problem in Sedan. Its a HUGE problem in Sedan! This is why the family is in jail!
Iluvit202

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

HAHAHA bout time they get busted. I hate kevin ward!!!!! YES YES Good Day Good Day.. Sorry thought that a kid was in the middle of all this and never should have been put in such danger as that. Thats the only sad part of it.
NOYB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

What's the rumor that happened? I heard that there were about nine people involved.
oooh

Welch, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

read the thread at the top of the page. Then you won't have to rely on rumor.
Lol

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

There was a detailed article in the prairie star this week about the incident... With names
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

The only thing bad about the drug bust is that they didn't get all of them. It doesn't take a special person to spot a drug user. I know of a young mother who is living with a meth-head and subjecting her children to being in the same house with him. It is only a matter of time and they will get him to, it seems to run in his family.
oooh

Welch, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

George you should be turning him in if you know this for a fact. If you are truly worried about this young mother or her child. Actually you should not be concerned about this mother even. ONLY the child.
Patrick

Arkansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

I knew Scott and Linda Sleeth back in the 1980's. She went to prison for embezzelment from the city of Peru,KS. He stole his mother's cancer medicine to get high on. Back in the '80's, Scott would get all 3 of his children high on marijuana and even allowed his youngest daughter to get drunk on beer at the age of 6 years old! These people should have never been trusted, or have children!!!
Patrick

Arkansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Scott and Linda Sleeth have been keeping themselves and their children high for thirty years! I hope they throw the book at them!!!
oktoak

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Wow! It's heartbreaking. Most of us who "dabbled" in the 70s matured and moved on. It's sad that some of our friends not only continued irresponsible behavior, but involved their own children. Like Patrick, I witnessed some of the irresponsibility, but I never would have suspected that it never stopped.
oooh

Welch, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

It has gone on and on. They wont quit now unless they throw them in jail. Their children have learn their behavior from them and they also need to be stopped. They will endanger their kids and teach them the same behavior. The cycle will go on.
Once a friend

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

Back in the 80's I remember many "respectable" (now) people from Sedan sitting in Scott & Linda's house partying and playing cards, etc. It's really sad that they never changed their habits. I do remember the loving & caring side of Linda and I hate that it's come to this. And yes, I realize that a loving caring person wouldn't have put their children through this. But... I think meth is the devil and it has to be stopped, it's destoying way to many people and their families.
Eddy

Arkansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Yes, Linda Sleeth did have a sweet side, but the only child of her's that she never harmed with drugs was the one she had with Ted Kinkaid and gave up for adoption.
gail

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
I knew Scott and Linda Sleeth back in the 1980's. She went to prison for embezzelment from the city of Peru,KS. He stole his mother's cancer medicine to get high on. Back in the '80's, Scott would get all 3 of his children high on marijuana and even allowed his youngest daughter to get drunk on beer at the age of 6 years old! These people should have never been trusted, or have children!!!
she did not stay in jail for that crime because she was supposely got cancer and it was not prison. she had not made it that far
she never paid all of the money back
the last time i talked to someone from peru they still try and get some money out of her every once awhile
Patrick

Arkansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Trust me, Linda did go to prison...that's when Scott started feeding alcohol to Rachel and any relationship I had with that family ENDED! These people are major liars and users, and, as addiction is an illness, sick. But, that still doesn't qualify or justify feeding your children drugs...that was their worst offence!
In the Loop at one time

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Yes, Linda went to prison two different times. Once for the embezzelment and then later for probation violation because they found drugs in their house. Scott has always been worthless, never worked.
Patrick

Arkansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Scott would only hold a job long enough to collect workmen's comp. from a fake injury (head..back..etc.)or unemployment compensation! He's always fed off the back of some form of welfare. His only illness was an allergy to work!
love thy neighbor

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
Scott would only hold a job long enough to collect workmen's comp. from a fake injury (head..back..etc.)or unemployment compensation! He's always fed off the back of some form of welfare. His only illness was an allergy to work!
I hope he is not allegeric to JAIL, because that is where he is now. Hopefully he can learn to basket weave or something. I don't know for sure but I believe that the government assistance ends if they are in Jail. He probably has to drink Kool-aide 3 times a day. So if he has had a good ride so far, it could very well be over. Good luck to those that are committing crimes, looks like the Chautauqua Law enforcement is doing their duty to us citizens. Thanks to Chautauqua Sheriff, and Sedan Police Department.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sedan Discussions

Search the Sedan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 27 min Kooter 129
steve letterman 4 hr McLeod 2
Jackie Jones (Jul '09) 5 hr Kulber Ross 39
Boycott Mexico and Mexicans 15 hr Eagle 10
Markle Running For District Judge , Yeah Right Tue Joe 7
CQ county fair Tue Duh 5
attn. moms Jul 21 mom in need 1
•••
•••