Get a life ya'll.

fya

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2011
God damn the only reason I made this was so I could tell all the shit talking people out there to shut up and get a fucking life. Seriously? Is it any of your business on some of the shit that gets said? Everyone on here needs a reality check. I heard about a post on here that could be about a friend and looked at it. Seriously? Seriously!?! People keep saying how shitty sedan is and how stupid shit happens and people get away with it. Well jesus lets just advertise everything that happens so everyone in the god damn world can see it. GUESS WHAT YOU ARE NOT MAKING SEDAN LOOK ANY BETTER. Dumb ass people.
IDC

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Thanks for your insight, since your commenting from Stillwater im guessing your the young lady that should be setting at home with a DUI. If you think your adult enough to say such things why would you hide and say we are talking about a friend. And Sedans never gonna look any better with teens such as yourself running over all our signs.
kdj

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2011
is this person really calling us dumb? Who actually types out ya'll other then some dumb hick.
free ride

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2011
What concerned me most , is the fact that the same deputy sheriff was involved with both incedents. This needs to be checked into by the KBI!
NUR AL-DIN ALI

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 2, 2012
KNOW, O Commander of the Faithful, that in times of yore the land of Egypt was ruled by a Sultan endowed with justice and generosity, one who loved the pious poor and companied with the Ulema and learned men. And he had a Wazir, a wise and an experienced, well versed in affairs and in the art of government. This Minister, who was a very old man, had two sons, as they were two moons. Never man saw the like of them for beauty and grace- the elder called Shams al-Din Mohammed and the younger Nur al-Din Ali. But the younger excelled the elder in seemliness and pleasing semblance, so that folk heard his fame in far countries and men flocked to Egypt for the purpose of seeing him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Does Sedan Need A New Police Chief ? Nov 5 Cowboy 3
News Charges amended in Sedan rape case (Aug '07) Oct 29 Shawn 27
Sedan downtown (Jul '09) Oct 27 Hotstuff69 4
Yellow Brick Road 5k (May '09) Oct 27 Hotstuff69 2
Review: Sedan Floral (May '09) Oct 27 Hotstuff69 2
new attorney coming to sedan (Mar '09) Oct 27 Hotstuff69 2
Tickets for toys (Nov '08) Oct 27 Hotstuff69 3

Sedan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance