THIS IS MISSOURI CPS Alex Jones

THIS IS MISSOURI CPS Alex Jones

Posted in the Sedalia Forum

ech0dancer

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 May 4, 2010
can't find part 1 right now - sorry
Alex Jones & Sen Nancy Schefer another one with
Claire Macaskill (in related videos on the right)
&fe ature=related

Lots of Missouri CPS videos
http://www.google.com/search...

THIS IS MISSOURI CPS 4 - Coming Up A video Naming The Corrupt Social Workers And Court Staff.
ech0dancer

United States

#2 May 4, 2010
MISSOURI CPS 2 - MARGARET DONNELLY - JAY NIXON - CLAIRE MCCASKILL - COVERING UP CPS CRIMES

&fe ature=related
csc

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2011
#

A stunning new book from Rose Waggoner:

Corruption And Injustice: A Broken System. Rose Pilliard Waggoner is a real estate investigator in St. Charles County, Mo. Her daughters also live in the area. Her son is an airline pilot.

Rejected by her own father, little Rose ate from dumpsters and found her toys and clothing in the city dump. The Division of Family Services steps in to help, placing her in a sexually abusive home. Later, Rose floats from one harmful marriage to another, and again finds a system designed to protect sabotaging its obligation to society, preventing a mother from rescuing her own daughter. A Hollywood fantasy? Not for Rose Pilliard Waggoner, who finds herself a pawn in a court drama played out before her eyes. Rose files for divorce from Darrell, who hires his prosecuting attorney friend to file charges of child abuse against Rose. When the Missouri Bar Association forces the prosecutor off the case, Darrell continues his shenanigans as the prosecutor hands the case over to his buddy. The baby is taken from Rose, and despite a doctorís report of no abuse and a strong urging to return the baby immediately to Rose, the lies and deceit continue. The prosecutor is shacking up with the head of the Division of Family Services who ties up the childís return for nearly a year. Pregnant and recently divorced, Rose discovers Darrell, her 51-year-old ex-husband, is seeking a bizarre type of vengeance once again. He brainwashes, rapes and kidnaps her 15-year-old daughter from a previous marriage before convincing an out-of-state judge the girl is 19. He marries her when she turns 16 against the wishes of her mother and father. All this with the blessing of the court! Is this our courts system doing its job, or is it the worst kind of corruption and injustice? Could you be next?

Beth BC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 2, 2011
911 was an inside job. They painted the inside with thermite paint. Spread the word. I have to go back underground, helicopters following me.
ech0dancer

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2011
csc :

sorry I didn't see this post for so long.

Thanks for the info !
Anonymous

India

#6 Jul 13, 2011
jamd
Annonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Children being sexually and physically abused! CPS turns blind eye despite witnesses trying to testify, children testify, recordings as proof are given. Adult witnesses are not allowed to testify, children are called liars, recordings are lost! The perpetrators all have one thing in common-they know people on the board and police department. This includes a child that had her head slammed into the concrete and is still being physically and sexually abused by her mom's boyfriend-mom stands up for boyfriend, child still stuck in home and called a liar! Also includes a male child that was sexually raped by a mom's male friend, male friend got away, but children were taken away from mom-even though she reported it to save her son! Another child has been molested by his father, keeps reporting it, there are recordings of it-he is called a liar, his mom is accused of coaching! Another child was repeatedly beaten by an adult male, reported it, testified it, and called a liar-with bruises and knots! Another child, a female toddler, was reported to have sexual abuse-medical evidence showed severe tearing and bleeding due to abuse, child is lost-no one can find her! Other children have been left in cars repeatedly in conjunction with physical and sexual abuse-nothing happened! The list goes on! I need to know where to go to protect these children!!!! CPS and Child Safe are not effective against perpetrators that they personally know or receive services from! Corruption is rampant in CPS, Child Safe, and Police Department. Offenders brag that nothing can touch them because of who they know!!!!!!!!!!1
Busted cps

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2013
I would like to post this in blog. I have proof of such cover up in cass county. The proof came from the child advocate in the state office. I was told that the DFS office in cass county "coached" the foster father that has a list of arrest that is over a inch thick. I will say he was arrested four times for sexual molestation and was coached on how to hide the traces.
I check this "thing" to California and to Conn, then to Kansas, then to Missouri. His first arrest was in 1999 and in 2004, 2006, 201 , When does a circuit court stop this and not turn the eye. When do we as parents and Voters get these politcal pawns out of office. We must remember
Dominic James and what the clean up is for, safety of our children and not a poltical corrupt figures. I will post the letter that the state admitted that
they " Missouri" "foster father is guilty" mine you is that enough. Hell
No!!!!!! We must these corrupt figures to the fire as our children where
Raped and abused. I never knew its a dollar figure to these people. Well pack your bags and remember to tell the truth and don't ever touch my child again. Remember the fact you have to look The Lord in his eyes and admitt your crimes. Can you look at your children in there eyes and think about the other kids getting raped and added. I have FBI posting from other FBI agents concerned about these crimes. Claire what ever happened to your husband smoking pot on the argosy river boat? Do you remember Claire why your staff refused to look into this matter yet you still send me and begging for a Poltical donation and yet I hit the inscribe tab and you still asking for money, corrupt and your a lame duck senator.
I wish you all well in your new home.
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sedalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What really happen to Heather? Feb 20 overstruck 1
"he was just hearing things, they said - fcc po... Feb 19 Veronica 1
Review: RAC JAC Storage Feb 17 BeenThereDoneThat 3
News Sedalia man accused of statutory sodomy - (Jul '17) Jan '18 Outraged 2
hotwife looking (Apr '13) Jan '18 Marty 6
Knob Noster Monopoly Game - anyone want it. (Nov '06) Jan '18 Dawn Patton 3
hyla vacuum cleaners (Apr '09) Jan '18 Lost Love 43

Sedalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance