Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47162 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously ? your back up proof is a blog called goaskalice ?
you are a joke. Gays probably even think you're a joke
Your total lack of citations is somehow more credible?
You're a faux KKKristian, and you know it.

Good luck with your anal sex fantasies.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47171 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
<quoted text> so it's a so called gay marriage
You can call it whatever you like. Our friends, family, colleagues, Church and federal government simply call it marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47172 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
<quoted text> you would want to know wouldn't you queer
No, I don't really want to know. You fake KKKristians are the ones posting lurid details of sex acts. Do what you want, when you want, where you want, and to whom you want. You're completely irrelevant to me.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47174 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
based on liberal gay judges and not the will of voters.
One more time; voters don't get to determine rights. A public referendum regarding marriage equality is illegal.

Rights are rights.
well

Round Lake, IL

#47175 Dec 29, 2013
Dirty Dick wrote:
Think about something for a moment queers....you was born of a woman. If it was not for vagina, you would not be here you bunch of ignorant ball licking butt sniffing warped minded hot dog sucking retarded brockback mountain fairy boy friutcake queers
hmmmm....what do you think of lesbians then?

I mean really, your fantasies are so apparent...if you were really straight you idiots would be discussing lesbians, but here ya are talking about anal all the time...it is so telling.
Mr sad

United States

#47176 Dec 29, 2013
This topic has went on forever. Straight ppl can't convince Gays. Just let them find out when our Father comes for them.What bothers me is it will be to late for them.Kkkristian is making fun of God . I feel sorry for you that your life is so miserable.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47177 Dec 29, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time; voters don't get to determine rights. A public referendum regarding marriage equality is illegal.
Rights are rights.
states have always set marriage laws but you don't care about the history of our country or how the laws work.
you just want to anal sex your partner and call it a marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47178 Dec 29, 2013
Mr sad wrote:
This topic has went on forever. Straight ppl can't convince Gays. Just let them find out when our Father comes for them.What bothers me is it will be to late for them.Kkkristian is making fun of God . I feel sorry for you that your life is so miserable.
I'm sorry you don't understand.

I'm not making fun of Christians. They're the loving people who accept, love and honor all of God's children without judgment, just as Jesus would have them do.

I'm making fun of KKKristians.

BIG difference.
well

Round Lake, IL

#47179 Dec 29, 2013
Mr sad wrote:
Turn that frown upside down Mr sad...you don't need to worry about anyone else but yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47181 Dec 29, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
states have always set marriage laws but you don't care about the history of our country or how the laws work.
you just want to anal sex your partner and call it a marriage.
States, yes. Voters, no.
drinK the hivE

Secaucus, NJ

#47182 Dec 29, 2013
I Have An Egg Incubator That Was Given 2 Me - And Though I Would Really Love 2 Raise Some Chicken'- I Live In The Burbs And My HOA Would Surely Sell My House From Under Me If I Did...

http://www.timemastermd.com/wp-content/upload...
Mr sad

United States

#47184 Dec 29, 2013
Whatever you think. If Sims Il. Was for me. No im from Southern Il.
Just Visiting Here

Marion, IL

#47185 Dec 29, 2013
SICK

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47186 Dec 30, 2013
A new week and almost a new year, and ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Reality rules!

Smile.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47188 Dec 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
States, yes. Voters, no.
who do you think sets states laws ELECTED OFFICIALS who are elected by VOTERS not appointed judges.
Gays could never win squat if it wasn't for APPOINTED judges.
You seriously need to go back to school and learn how this country's government was set up.
Then you would know how in recent years scum bags judges have ruined this country.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47189 Dec 30, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Rights are rights.
Rights are defined by laws not defined by gay wishes.
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47190 Dec 30, 2013
more proof that gays are defined ONLY by their sexuality and not by anything else.
http://northdallasgazette.com/2013/12/29/robi...
another gay coming out of the closet wanting to be defined by being gay.
You never see heterosexuals going around stating they are straight.
That is because we are not defined based only on our sexuality. We know what we are sexually and don't need to shout it out to the world.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47191 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not changing anything that science and history don't totally affirm.
The latest DD debacle only exposes that gays are the ones failing miserably.
The marriage of the Bride and Groom are a picture of Christ and the Church. Your relationship is a sacrilegious farce.
No one gives a rat's ass about your Christ or your church. And the only thing farcical here is your opinions. They are as meaningless and ineffective as your "crusade". Smirk.

Location hidden

#47192 Dec 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
A new week and almost a new year, and ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Reality rules!
Smile.
Yes, a new year. Remember last year Kuntmare? TEN states added to the list that all you moronic fundies VOWED would end with Massachusetts!!!

The only pointless thing here is your "crusade" princess, and everyone, including you, knows it!! Smile dear for the new year!!! More states coming our way, and not a damn thing your meaningless existence can do about it!!!!! Smirk!

Location hidden

#47193 Dec 30, 2013
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Rights are defined by laws not defined by gay wishes.
Oh princess, you're so close. Most basic rights are established in our Constitution and it's sister the Bill of Rights.

Now dear, here's a judicial ruling from 1943. It's from the case West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette Read it very carefully and slowly, ok pumpkin??!!

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections."

Did you catch that dearie? Fundamental rights (which our Supreme Court has deemed marriage to be in 14 different rulings now) are NOT subject to vote. The law has spoken, and it doesn't support your side dipshyt. Have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Secor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
News Once just for kids, coloring craze embraced by ... Mar '16 Denise 1
News Luthe (Nov '07) Aug '15 FFF 5
Visiting El Paso Tx (Jul '14) Jul '14 Maybe I can help 2
Lower valley Police Shooting. (Jul '13) Apr '14 triste ept 2
Case goodfield (Jan '14) Feb '14 Just me 2
CNH employee (Jan '14) Feb '14 Just me 3

Secor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Secor Mortgages