First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

Whitesburg, KY

#41 Jul 29, 2012
witnessed wrote:
Well a few weeks ago I was there and seen two known dope heads bring in a car load of pop rhat was more than likely bought on food stamps and they bought them. More than likely for hardly anything and triple the price. So smart asses do you think this is right? Shit like this hurts people whom really need food stamps. That is why the president is trying to pass a law that you can't buy pop nor candy on foodstamps. So Johnny and Melissa are doing wrong.
Did you think to report this to Frankfort. If not reported nothing gets done.
customer

Whitesburg, KY

#42 Jul 29, 2012
jealous jealous its a shame how small minded you people are you probably dont even know johnnie or his wife i buy my gas there i like to see hard working people better themselves so keep up the good and hard work which i am pretty sure these people who are bad mouthing the collins family dont know much about
Hot spot

Whitesburg, KY

#43 Aug 8, 2012
All the people are nice enough there every time I've ever stopped nothing but good service.
ladybug

Bellevue, WA

#44 Sep 24, 2012
I am a Resident of Isom and have ben goin there for years they all have ben polite to me. Stop hatn on people sounds like ur jealous. uU go Collins Family!
Happy customer

Whitesburg, KY

#45 Sep 25, 2012
I had never been there but I stopped last week an filled up the car and grabbed a drink and some pizza and was very satisfied with the service and food!!!!!!
crooks

Frankfort, KY

#46 Sep 26, 2012
what about UI fraud?
soryfool

Richmond, KY

#47 Sep 26, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think to report this to Frankfort. If not reported nothing gets done.
its not a crime. you can buy as much pop off someone as cheap or expensive as you would like to pay.
ladybug

Bellevue, WA

#48 Sep 26, 2012
Whats UI fraud?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 138,051
Cheating wife's 4 hr Ace 100
Garry McCheat 12 hr voter 4
Matthew Mullins 13 hr A Friend 5
Monica Sturgill (Aug '13) 13 hr Really 15
Jenny Lea Academy-Cosmetology Drug Heads 14 hr Help 7
Juanita Fields Smith 15 hr Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Seco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]