Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#58837 Jun 25, 2012
Have fun with that!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58838 Jun 25, 2012
Yes
Ancient Wolf wrote:
So that was my nose stuck in there trying to find some lunch? Isn't Terdman was feeding me all that you can eat?
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58839 Jun 25, 2012
SICK!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
dog is back from humping my behind
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58840 Jun 25, 2012
FakeBeliever spills her guts
Abeliever wrote:
I am unhappy I didn't get to go with the bromance crew to the pink fairie butterfly rallie. Bet I'm drooling over that picture though. I already printed it for a blow up version in the unabomber shack. hahahaha I Really Care and will continue being a Sick little pervert. hahahah
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58841 Jun 25, 2012
SPAM Alert! Freakshow Alert!
Abeliever wrote:
Mild weather may mean more mosquitoes Yum! Dinner
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58842 Jun 25, 2012
You are right.
Abeliever wrote:
I am just worthless. I the buttspam will be back soon from the gay rally and be wearing some butterfly wings and hot pink "I'm a fairy" underoos. I should of went with them instead of hanging back for topix troll patrol. I am the leader of the Sewer unabomber troll.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58843 Jun 25, 2012
No one gives a fat rat's ass
Abeliever wrote:
Here's more SPAM from me: Family dog steps in to nurse kittens after mother cat dies.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58844 Jun 25, 2012
The Queen of SPAM, COPY & PASTE makes a Declaration
Abeliever wrote:
I'm a Little Girl Has the BEST Reaction to Becoming the Leader of the SPAMMING Troll Movement
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58845 Jun 25, 2012
Poor ReallyDontCare has multiple problems, one of which is that it is so stupid that it has no original ideas of it's own and has to copy and change other's posts and identify other's as having it's own problems such as "cry-baby" when it cries all the time about copy-paste and all it knows is copy-change and keeping it's posts short so that others can not use it's silly tactics. LOL

It is incorrect to call these people gay, they are a most unhappy lot. The can't be gay with such a high level of suicide rates.

Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#58847 Jun 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cruel. Why do you want to hook and hurt a fish if you aren't going to eat it? How would you like to have a fish hook stuck in your lip and flesh ripped out as the hook was removed?
Although you talking about a few Rainbow, the only fish involved will be some suckers, you and some of your gay friends.
Cookout, What are you having, Dog nuts from the humane shelter? If you do go near a fishing spot be sure to tie an anchor around your neck in case you fall in.
Well, that's just mean Unasuksgoat,, and I have been so nice to you and the rimjob possy. Please call me a dr. I'm huuuurt.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58848 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
SICK!<quoted text>
You surely are.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58849 Jun 25, 2012
First she gets religious, then she insults. Jesus wouldn't approve of this
Abeliever wrote:
....and a GODvine with a BIRD in it. lol

Unabomber sewer trolls.....NAH!!!
"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58850 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
FakeBeliever spills her guts
<quoted text>
and RDC licks them up.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58851 Jun 25, 2012
Wow!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Poor Ancient Age has multiple problems, one of which is that it is so stupid that it has no original ideas of it's own and has to copy and change other's posts and identify other's as having it's own problems such as "cry-baby" when FakeBeliever all the time does copy-paste and all it knows is copy-change and keeping it's posts short so that others can not use it's silly tactics. LOL
I'm incorrect to call these people gay, We TROLLS are a most unhappy lot. I am gay with such a high level of suicide rates. I am a crybaby DRUNK who wishes those who disagree would go away because this thread BELONGS to the REGULAR
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58852 Jun 25, 2012
Right!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I'm surely a drunk, crybaby, LOSER
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58853 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Jesus wouldn't approve of me<quoted text>
No kidding.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58854 Jun 25, 2012
Exactly!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
and I suck up to FakeBeliever all the time because I'm a white knight shill.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58855 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Wow!<quoted text>
A prime example of his ignorance.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58856 Jun 25, 2012
Yes
Blueminer wrote:
I'm getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. I could never please a woman, and while I claim to hate woman beaters look how I treats them on the internet. A sure sign of my cowardice. One of these dayz I will be punched on the nose.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58857 Jun 25, 2012
LOL!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
No kidding. I love to play with myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min chinwendu1 142,303
sabrina banks flick 4 hr coal miner 4 life 1
Jenna watts Shaffer ex 8 hr Partyinvolved 1
So called Humane Society Lady 10 hr winnie 12
Hot guy at Pine Mtn Grill worker 10 hr Laughter 1
johnny michael mullins ex wife (Jan '14) 11 hr curious 5
Windows 10 RTM Build 10240 11 hr Kiser 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seco Mortgages