Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58850 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
FakeBeliever spills her guts
<quoted text>
and RDC licks them up.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58851 Jun 25, 2012
Wow!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Poor Ancient Age has multiple problems, one of which is that it is so stupid that it has no original ideas of it's own and has to copy and change other's posts and identify other's as having it's own problems such as "cry-baby" when FakeBeliever all the time does copy-paste and all it knows is copy-change and keeping it's posts short so that others can not use it's silly tactics. LOL
I'm incorrect to call these people gay, We TROLLS are a most unhappy lot. I am gay with such a high level of suicide rates. I am a crybaby DRUNK who wishes those who disagree would go away because this thread BELONGS to the REGULAR
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58852 Jun 25, 2012
Right!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I'm surely a drunk, crybaby, LOSER
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58853 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Jesus wouldn't approve of me<quoted text>
No kidding.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58854 Jun 25, 2012
Exactly!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
and I suck up to FakeBeliever all the time because I'm a white knight shill.
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58855 Jun 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Wow!<quoted text>
A prime example of his ignorance.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58856 Jun 25, 2012
Yes
Blueminer wrote:
I'm getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. I could never please a woman, and while I claim to hate woman beaters look how I treats them on the internet. A sure sign of my cowardice. One of these dayz I will be punched on the nose.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58857 Jun 25, 2012
LOL!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
No kidding. I love to play with myself
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58858 Jun 25, 2012
LMFAO!
Ancient Wolf wrote:
A prime example of my ignorance. I worship FakeBeliever. I'm a loser
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58859 Jun 25, 2012
[QUOTE "ReallyDontCare"]I Belong in a Landfill, I'm Garbage!
<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

Yes you do.
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58860 Jun 25, 2012
RDC is the queen of post changers. Geez, I did not spell that correctly.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58861 Jun 25, 2012
[QUOTE ="ReallyDontCare"]Ye s I wear pink panties and let Una Farter do whatever he wants to my farm butt<quoted text>[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are gross.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58862 Jun 25, 2012
I hope we get some rain pretty soon, peoples gardens are begining to suffer and my lawn is getting a little crunchy.

The creek was down some but the fish were hungry yesterday and readily took the fly. I used a size 16 brown coachman on barbless hook most the time but did get two small rainbows on a size 14 white streamer. A day on the creek can clear the mind.

Have a good day,,, trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58863 Jun 25, 2012
Good Morning Hempburn.. I guess the loser's mop bucket was calling or it had to try to go find some other post to change since it has no original thoughts to impress it's idol.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58864 Jun 25, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Morning Hempburn.. I guess the loser's mop bucket was calling or it had to try to go find some other post to change since it has no original thoughts to impress it's idol.
Good morning Ancient Wolf. Yes it appears even post changing presents a mental challange to it. Could be the many years of sniffing chemicals from it's mop bucket begining to damage it's one remaining brain cell, sad really.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#58865 Jun 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are gross.
Okay, seriously you're not doing that right. There's a way to do it, and it isn't writing it and trying to copy and paste it.
Use google, and you can't do it right.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#58866 Jun 25, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, seriously you're not doing that right. There's a way to do it, and it isn't writing it and trying to copy and paste it.
Use google, and you can't do it right.
Troll slaying isn't so imprtant to me to google for it but thank you for the advise, have a good one.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#58867 Jun 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll slaying isn't so imprtant to me to google for it but thank you for the advise, have a good one.
And, to you as well.
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#58868 Jun 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either, I just give back what I receive and could take it or leave it. Everyone take care and have a good day.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58869 Jun 25, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have been accused of being RDC, ugly girl, and some guy with the name coming to you just this week. You have told RDC MANY time that she is me.
Isn't that funny?? But I guess that was on the day when you can't remember saying it. Guess I could waste time going thru this whole lame post to find it. But, even if I did, you'd lie your way out of it- AS usual.
Need you tell anyone what they already know? Need you deny a hundred times? And what does>>>(and some guy with the name coming to you just this week.} mean anyway? I also allege you eatith puke.

I'm sure you would've adolph hitler. You adolph una. Now you're full of it and have $h!t fer brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min CriminalsForever 149,742
cameron & deanna 1 hr Wow 3
pics of local girls on usa anonymous website 2 hr concerned citizen 3
News Training series begins next week - 3 hr Vicki 13
Randy Collier (Nov '15) 3 hr Lmao 9
whitco lit up with blue lights 9 hr shasta 2
Jack and delphie 9 hr Old friend 5

Seco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seco Mortgages