Places Not To Go-Chaney's Used Cars -Crooked-Shady-Corrupt Crooks

Posted in the Sebring Forum

Roy

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2009
These guys are the creeps we need to rid our community of. They run a very crooked shady business and if you watch TV or read the news at all, once you allow 'shady'businesses in an area-in comes the other crimes-drugs-robberies-car jackings. Blame in on Chaney's. They operate a racketeering type of business and it creates many bad things. Heck, I even heard from several people that drugs are run out of there. They are so crooked and greed infective, I would not doubt it. It even looks shady and when you go there, if you do, you feel like you are in the middle of a mob movie.
angela

Grand Island, FL

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Chaney's Used Car Sales is a horrible place to go and purchase a vehicle,Gerald Chaney is,a low life drug addict car sales man,he treat his customers like crapp!he uses his 99% Mexican staff too conduct all his dirty work while he sits back in the back high off of drugs,he is a liar, a thief,and an addict,This buisness needs to be shut down.
Roland

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Dec 28, 2009
angela wrote:
Chaney's Used Car Sales is a horrible place to go and purchase a vehicle,Gerald Chaney is,a low life drug addict car sales man,he treat his customers like crapp!he uses his 99% Mexican staff too conduct all his dirty work while he sits back in the back high off of drugs,he is a liar, a thief,and an addict,This buisness needs to be shut down.
You are right, he is an addict. Steve a guy I know plays Poker at his house. Syas he is always stones and washes the pills down with quarts of vodka. Face it, if you were him, could you face yourself? Naw, he needs the stuff to get through life but then again, he cheats everyone to make the most money he can to support his habits. You ought to know you can not trust an addict. From what I have seen, his addiction is getting worse and he is going down. Unite and help the little grubworm go down quicker. Make his life a living hell, the way he does his employees and his customers. The Attorney General is interested in this case-make your complaint heard. Write and Call him and the Department of Consumer Affairs and also throw in the Better Business Bureau. Get him Legaaly and put him OUT OF BUSINESS.
sebringfla

Sebring, FL

#6 Jul 9, 2010
Investigators served a warrant yesterday at chaney's. call highland's county sheriff if you have any info.
shell

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2012
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS SICK BASTARD! Chaney is a psycho, and his days are limited. The moment I drove my car off the lot it overheated. Turns out it had a bad motor, and no back brakes to top it off. I demanded for my money back, or at least a decent trade in. Chaney and his Mexican 'thugs' went off, threw my husbands phone across the room and BROKE it. This place is a fucking joke!
mihuel

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2012
por q dicen eso yo estoy pensando en ir acomprar un carro a ese dealeer pero alguien me puede desir si tienen alguna mala esperiencia
vivi

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2012
ni se te ocurra....mique
vivi

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
por favor todos los que puedan llamen al irs,state attorney general, departament of consumer affairs,Department of revenue and epa...asi nos ayudamos estos tramposos..
junk yard dog

Bluefield, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Gerald has the vehicles doctored with engine honey and trany fix, to get them off the lot, sold as is = remember that..!
I personaly bought a car from his ol' man many years ago, never ever again. the engine smoked getting home ontop of the transmission went completely out. Gerald was dealing drugs outta that place even back then people, surprised he's even still living, or got shot to death by now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ann hatchet (spray) Oct 29 curious 2
Where's my tax refund? (Mar '12) Oct '14 DrewPenn 3
Lake Placid Retirement? Jun '14 Sparrow 1
frostproof dollar general store Jun '14 Frostproof resident 1
rats Jun '14 found out te hard... 1
Chaney's Used Cars is a Dishonest Business-Tell... (Nov '09) Jun '14 L M P 7
Michelle McNichols (May '14) May '14 missinmybestie 1
Sebring Dating
Find my Match

Sebring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sebring News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sebring

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:44 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:44PM
Breaking Down Dolphins Game Plan vs. Jets
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals