Authorities arrest 46-year-old in con...

Authorities arrest 46-year-old in connection with 2007 burglaries

There are 2 comments on the Highlands Today story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Authorities arrest 46-year-old in connection with 2007 burglaries. In it, Highlands Today reports that:

Two years, several burglaries and over $60,000 in stolen property later, authorities have a suspect in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Highlands Today.

karl bottleneck

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
sooner or later, she will walk up to the wrong house thinking that no one is home. she will make a noise to be be heard by the one she will always remember for the rest of her life. and in a flash of light and smoke. she will have been shot. now ....she will remember this if she servies and is not killed. but would end up a cripple......12gage justice.
noneofurbusiness

Fort Irwin, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Ha ha ha....I like that..."12 gauge justice".....I'll have 2 remember that....Because thats exactly what will happen to the wrong person if they try and walk up in my casa....I will shoot ur ass, throw u thru the front window, and tell the cops that you broke in.....LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Moved to Sebring, Looking for the PLUG Jun 23 RealtorKristin 1
Advice on moving to Sebring - Anyone? (Feb '11) Jun 23 MaryJaneMommy 8
Anyone know where I can find some herb? (Nov '15) Jun 23 SebringRealtor 2
News LETTER: Are gypsies Israel's lost tribes? (Sep '12) May '16 freebird 6
Debate: Immigration - Sebring, FL (May '10) Mar '16 El journal 28
Review: L & M Auto Repairs & Sales Inc Jan '16 samson 1
Debate: Marijuana - Sebring, FL (Sep '10) Nov '15 Terry gandy 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sebring Mortgages