Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Sebring Forum

Comments (Page 74)

Showing posts 1,461 - 1,480 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yea really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

and some update info as well
http://www.insider-magazine.com/
Really

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Johmn Caylor? The fugitive? Nah
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

REALLY=TOPIX TROLL- CORRUPT COINTELPRO MODERATOR
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Really is subject to Bay County Criminal Stalking Investigation for death threats, perverted libelous comments, identity theft, witness tampering, informant tampering AND MORE!

THE UPCOMING TOPIX SUBPOENA WILL PROVE IT'S CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT CONNECTIONS, TOO.
yea really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Yea Mr Harbin, REALLY is just another Bush Nazi and Bush-Obama New World Order Mob.

Notice how quick he is to call John Caylor a fugitive?

Maybe that's why Caylor is still alive. THEY killed his mother!

US Attorneys Michael E Runyon committed suicide on September 17, 2006 and US Attorney Roy Atchison was arrested on a set up charge the day before on September 16, 2006 - both Florida Assistant US Attorney's taken out one day apart. BULL CHET

And dont forget the Hillsborough State Atty Harry Lee Coe who eat his own gun in 2000 and was found under the bridge by the very reporter Jeb Bush had assigned to make a criminal out of him.

This Bush Nazi collabarator with the Zephyhills ISP whould be worried about who the hell won the LOTTO and stop worrying about good people like John Caylor sacrificing their safety and losing their family members lives to these organized criminals.

Bush Nazi connections
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bush New World Order
http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world...
androight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Really is subject to Bay County Criminal Stalking Investigation for death threats, perverted libelous comments, identity theft, witness tampering, informant tampering AND MORE!
THE UPCOMING TOPIX SUBPOENA WILL PROVE IT'S CORRUPT LAW ENFORCEMENT CONNECTIONS, TOO.
"Really" is probably connected to Dick Secord or Ollie North and some of their cocaine cowboy butties.

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Bush_J...

funny how these b-turds are all Bush_CIA trained to label everyone and quick to point out how the truth is a lie and have the ablilty to make thinkgs look backwards.

All goes back to the bush whackers beginnings old Sam Bush and sone Prescott Bush financed the Nazi's. When the B-turds lost the war in Germany the Bush's just brought their nazi butties to the USA and with the help of the Bush run CIA (even though the old B-turd was only director for one year appointed by Gerald Ford) he's been covertly running the damn thing since the beginning.

These same b-turds cloned Obama from a pile of camel dung and stuck a tele prompter in front of him. Now they are ready to throw him under the bus to make another Bush look like the savior of the USA again. You watch the idiots will beg Jeb Bush to run for president to straighten up Obama's messes - when it was the Bushes that made them in the first place. That is why we are only allowed 2 political parties. Flip flop back and forth - one f's up the other comes back in and fixes it and the idiots on the streets are ahppey ever after.
some history

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Sonny

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Please note where the Bio-Clinic issuing steroids was located, No other place in the country other then the corrupt City if Miami.

Are you going to try an tell me steroids weren’t used by Police Officers? How many suffered steroid psychosis. I know a few from CSPD, I was stunned gunned twice for no other reason and all those on “roids” need to hang them up.Turn in your shield and show some Honor.

I’m lying on the ground in the fetal position taking the path of least resistance as taught and Officer Crawford has a steroid psychosis. There is no other explanation.

He and I both know the truth. They sent every Officer on duty to my apartment, stunned gunned almost until death, yet, Why wasn’t I even arrested??.

Because I did nothing wrong and Roy Arrigo is gone and so should all these Officers on roids. It is not just ball players taking PEDS.

And I’m the “sick puppy” Judge because I want Justice, then your simply retarded in no uncertain terms. Retired Judge your comments only prove how corrupt your courthouses really are.

There is no integrity in a Broward County Courthouse, and your the reason retired Judge. Live with that on your conscience.
Really

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Drivel
should we

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

believe all posters?

many posters are just funning

and some are confused even as to address

and others?

now now big frown?
Sonny

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Really wrote:
So?
How about that fact my store Mitchell Stationers resided on the largest military base during World War 2, Mitchell Filed. I proudly served the Military for 18 years and they served me quite admirably.

I also was proudly nicknamed by my female employees and youngsters in the neighborhood as Father Francis Mulcahey from the TV show MASH . I was the Father of Mitchell Stationers. I do not see myself as being a religious hypocrite at all and others recognize that fact as well. I also employed sons and daughters of Military families, they were very brave women, all the women who worked for me were very Brave. We handled plenty of Cash as a result of the New York Lottery.

I do see Brain Walsh of Wings Plus being the huge hypocrite including his wife Carol Walsh. After all he is a former Nassau cop and Nassau Cops are guilty of so much Police brutality. They lead the Nation in Police brutality. In fact, in the news recently was the fact a Nassau Cop was shot and down. They bring all this violence upon themselves with their acts of brutality and steroid use. I know that for sure. The reason Carol Walsh found it easy to send the boys to do a number on me.

They really need to remove the death penalty, especially for all those Officers who are on steroids and simply love the violence that go down. They put innocent decent Cops just trying to do a good job at severe risk, make no mistake about that.

Ask Brian Walsh, how many youngsters he personally brutalized ? I’ll wager it was a huge number. Please avoid Wings Plus for number of reasons including health.

Wings Plus is against President Obama for no other reason except ethnic background. Just ask Chris Matthews.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

I wonder where Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi stands on her boss Gov Rick Scott and FDLE railroading Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch?
Why were they afraid to go before the Grand Jury?
Really

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

balderdash
u dont say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
I wonder where Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi stands on her boss Gov Rick Scott and FDLE railroading Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch?
So that really means they don't have the State Attorney in their pocket like Bradley Eugene King the one in the 5th (circus) Circuit. Any State Attorney worth a damn can get a ham sandwich indicted if they want too!

Some people don't know anything; Bimbo Bondi and her glamour shots don't even suspect anything.

In Liberty County is sounds like maybe the State Attorney is not corrupt since the FDLE went straight to the Circuit Judge and got the warrant. The SA will still have to prosecute the case unless he can prove criminal intent on the criminals that are trying to take down an honest man they can not control.

There have been very very few honest arrests of public officials in Florida since the Jeb Bush days. Almost 100% of them have been insitgated to get rid of people the mob can not control.

After all these criminals don't have a problem with public officials being the worst of criminals' that is what they demand but, get an honest person in office and that sucker has got to go one way or another!

Remember - When Jeb Bush, Oliver North and Dewey Clarridge once spoke about a certain individual, North laughed and said, "Well, we haven't decided how we will rule his demise yet - whether it will be accident, natural causes, or suicide.""

[Al Martin, "The Conspirators: Confessions of an Iran-Contra Insider," p.201]
You sicken me

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
come now child like turk-jerk

wonder
wonder
wonder

wow!
dats a start

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

You sicken me wrote:
<quoted text>
come now child like turk-jerk
wonder
wonder
wonder
wow!
well at least thats a start. since you are sickened maybe soon you will take the dribbling shits and dry up on the vine.

then at least all these folks will have accomplished something worthwhile.
You sicken me

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

dats a start wrote:
<quoted text>
well at least thats a start. since you are sickened maybe soon you will take the dribbling shits and dry up on the vine.
then at least all these folks will have accomplished something worthwhile.
thanks Hero - obviously got one hero realizing that ||||| and ???? means something like ///\\\
Sonny

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Message to Brain Walsh, please some relay to him,

What I find even more unbelievable is that now Brian Walsh wants a sit down?

Why didn't Det. Barbara Haydu investigate the fact Fresh, Meadows L.I. is one of the safest communities in the world???. Why??

Because of my mom Julia E. Jerry who had the pulse of the community she dearly loved in the palm of her hand. She was always out getting petitions signed and as a by product in that process learned exactly where Police needed to be stationed for a safer community.

She was up at the 111th more then she was home(literally). Just ask my ex wife. Her home from home was the 111th and was constantly running up there to see the Captain and Chief.

Interesting is the fact Harold C. Forman Clerk of the Court simply can't stand to look at his own face from so much guiltor gelt. Assigning Judge Lisa Phillips, I wouldn’t be able to look at my face either if I were him.

I was the one accused of violence but while I was a resident of Dix Hills L.I. the Police were never ever called, only now because of divorce and revengeful woman. The CSPD did one lousy job researching this matter, they just wanted to invade my home.

Curious as to why?
Junior Walsh NOW wants to duke it out with me(40years older then him) and I’m the one being accused of being the violent one?? Wonder how many times his father laid into him??
The kid has no respect either!!!!
You cost me time

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Sonny wrote:
Message ...
woopy due

do you matter?

nothing real to say soskip your jazz
advafkcv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Only in the panhandling pan handle of florida do they steal the whole damn ballot boxes!

http://www.ocala.com/article/20130611/WIRE/13...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,461 - 1,480 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sebring Discussions

Search the Sebring Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr Panamaed 2,634
Former Zolfo Springs Police Chief Sentenced (Mar '08) Apr 11 former officer 4
Motorcycle Licence Apr 8 Jake 1
Review: At Your Service Eats Apr 6 Dick and Joyce Loupe 1
Riot At FL Juvenile Detention Facility Injures ... (Aug '13) Apr 4 get a job greesy 12
Debate: Marijuana - Sebring, FL (Sep '10) Mar 29 Weed Head 24
woman beater (Aug '10) Mar 25 stephanie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sebring Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sebring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE