Deputy Madden or Barney Fifthe?

Posted in the Sebree Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Sebree Citizen

Nebo, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
What about our deputy Madden. Does he only arrest american citizens? Seems to me like our south of the border citizens can get away with whatever they want, but tax payers get harassed by this guy. It makes me wonder what kind of connection Barney Madden has with the Mexican drug ring?
NO MAS

Dunmor, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2010
Madden is a Bully in a uniform and a sissy without it!
ohplease

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2010
Concerned Sebree Citizen, if you know of any drug activity, report it to him and to the KSP.
US citizen

Dunmor, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
I would be very careful trusting madden. He is a snake and he let's the Mexican community in Sebree do as they please and everyone else is harassed!
ohplease

White Plains, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2010
US citizen wrote:
I would be very careful trusting madden. He is a snake and he let's the Mexican community in Sebree do as they please and everyone else is harassed!
He's being misjudged. You act as though you have a lot of info on certain members of the Mexican community. Is it not your duty as a citizen to call KSP? My sons got into a little trouble years back when they were teens. Pretty much harmless and at the time, I thought Madden was "picking" on my kids and their friends. But, when I think back, he was just doing his job. He wasn't singling them out like I thought. He's not a snake.
US citizen

Gilbertsville, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2010
ohplease wrote:
<quoted text>
He's being misjudged. You act as though you have a lot of info on certain members of the Mexican community. Is it not your duty as a citizen to call KSP? My sons got into a little trouble years back when they were teens. Pretty much harmless and at the time, I thought Madden was "picking" on my kids and their friends. But, when I think back, he was just doing his job. He wasn't singling them out like I thought. He's not a snake.
He has been turned in, but not to KSP> We decided to go elsewhere. The truth will come out. It may take a while, but it will emerge.
ohplease

White Plains, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2010
US citizen wrote:
<quoted text>He has been turned in, but not to KSP> We decided to go elsewhere. The truth will come out. It may take a while, but it will emerge.
Good luck.
Eddie Laughary

Greenville, MS

#8 Apr 27, 2010
I think that this town would be alot better if people could actually think back just a few years, when things were alot more simple. Quit worrying about what everyonelse thinks, and pay more attention on what's going on in there own home. Work hard and take care of your family, because you never know when the worse will come.
left Sebree

Utica, KY

#9 May 21, 2010
SOME people in Sebree could care less about how their town looks. I was born and raised in Sebree and HATED IT. It was and IS EVEN NOW a dirty little town that looks as if no one cares about it. It use to look better than it does now, but now it just looks filthy! You have more people that could care less about how the town looks. THANKFULLY when i was old enough to leave I DID and NEVER to return.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 14, 2010
left Sebree wrote:
SOME people in Sebree could care less about how their town looks. I was born and raised in Sebree and HATED IT. It was and IS EVEN NOW a dirty little town that looks as if no one cares about it. It use to look better than it does now, but now it just looks filthy! You have more people that could care less about how the town looks. THANKFULLY when i was old enough to leave I DID and NEVER to return.
Sebree, KY is the filthiest place ive ever been to! and ive been to alot of places!
Former Webster Co Residen

Morganfield, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2011
First of all sounds like someone has been on the wrong side of the Law and Madden has arrested them GROW up thats his Job yes he can be cocky but I have been present and seen him work and he was always fair just done his Job which alot of People don't like. and before some one says it no I am not another police Officer. I have been involved with EMS and FD in Webster County and present when he done his job.
danny wayne

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2011
I love steven madden and randy durbin they let me drink and drive all day
Concerned

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2011
If everyone would spend as much time actually working on our community rather than complaining about the Hispanics we'd probably have a little nicer town. Oh and from what I know and have seen it's not the Hispanics that are causing all the problems. It's the lazy drug addict WHITE people.
Concerned

United States

#16 Aug 8, 2011
No idk who that is. I was talking about the general population of Sebree
killer_dick

Morganfield, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2011
ive been in all kinds of trouble and hate the majority of the police but madden is one of the good ones!hes not the one you wanna mess with!
tweeker

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I kno who u are and yes the cops love u u start trouble then call them so they can look busy

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 23, 2011
Bubba would be a prime example of what a cop shouldn't be.....
arealcop

United States

#20 Dec 23, 2011
Bubba is a great cop he does his job like every cop does ride around in his car and not do sh#t
yuck

Crofton, KY

#37 Mar 24, 2012
Jay is just nasty. That one chick he is messing with is just plain trash and gross! He really could do so much better. Oh well, maybe that's what he deserves for the way he has treated women. Hahahehe
Curious

Evansville, IN

#38 Mar 24, 2012
yuck wrote:
Jay is just nasty. That one chick he is messing with is just plain trash and gross! He really could do so much better. Oh well, maybe that's what he deserves for the way he has treated women. Hahahehe
Who is he messing with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Wison (Dec '14) Sep 25 Know it all 11
Mike shadwick Sep 25 Yourapunk 4
Clowns Sep 25 Burnthem 1
Jerk in the gray 350Z (Mar '15) Sep 25 Arresthim 5
I got $50 for the guy that can knock me down Sep 25 Larry 7
Gays in Sebree (Jan '14) Sep 25 Larry 32
Judy Cates Sep 23 Big boy 6

Sebree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance