As You See It, April 17, 2012: Keeley...

As You See It, April 17, 2012: Keeley, McPherson made Coast Dairies deal happen

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 17, 2012, titled As You See It, April 17, 2012: Keeley, McPherson made Coast Dairies deal happen. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Sentinel ran a front-page story celebrating the acquisition and permanent protection of the 6,800-acre Coast Dairies property on our North Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

Redwood City, CA

#1 Apr 20, 2012
I would vote for Keeley if he ran for police chief. We need to clean the SCPD up, and he is just the man to do it!
move along now

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
DBS wrote:
I would vote for Keeley if he ran for police chief. We need to clean the SCPD up, and he is just the man to do it!
Clearly those are the words of Colby, not DBS as posted, whining about how the SCPD never arrests his neighbors (maybe because they're tired of him calling?). He all but gave up bitching about JSCO when as usual nothing was accomplished, so now he's got his panties all in a bunch about SCPD and Bob Lee.

You know, John, Mission Gardens selling out and new owners or management not honoring your section-8 voucher is a win-win- you'd be happier somewhere else, and we'd all be happier with you somewhere else, too. Why don't you just move to somewhere where you would be happy instead of shitting on others over the internet all day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastopol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen arrested for selling illegal fireworks online Aug '15 Saffron Blues 2
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Aug '15 lil sister 1,211
News Novato Woman Ordered to Stand Trial in Alleged ... (Apr '13) Jul '15 Elek 28
News Catholic couple puts faith in action for LGBT Y... Jun '15 Magic Utah Uwear 5
News Santa Ana company Ascent Aerospace awarded Airb... May '15 cynthia curran 1
News Man convicted of running website that traded in... May '15 UnderstandPeople 2
News Sonoma Co. Man Arrested After Bizarre Crime Spr... May '15 M Mom 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sebastopol Mortgages