Supervisors speak out on Carrillo arrest

Supervisors speak out on Carrillo arrest

There are 1 comment on the Petaluma360 story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Supervisors speak out on Carrillo arrest. In it, Petaluma360 reports that:

The Sonoma County Board of Supervisors Tuesday issued a strong and emotional public rebuke to one of its members, Supervisor Efren Carrillo, criticizing the conduct that led to his July 13 arrest on suspicion of burglary and prowling, voicing sympathy for his alleged victim and even questioning at times Carrillo's suitability for remaining in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petaluma360.

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2013
I'm out raged that our supervisor acted in this indecent way. I'm also concerned because he also came to my apt on west third on two occasions, un expectantly. I'm a single woman and I opened my door to him, because I trusted him, since he came to my College class to support the students. This really worries me, since it could have been me. I really hope the other Supervisors look in to this more carefully, and replace him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastopol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students In California School District Now Guar... Nov 1 Mark Winshel 1
News Teen arrested for selling illegal fireworks online Aug '15 Saffron Blues 2
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Aug '15 lil sister 1,211
News Novato Woman Ordered to Stand Trial in Alleged ... (Apr '13) Jul '15 Elek 28
News Catholic couple puts faith in action for LGBT Y... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Magic Utah Uwear 5
News Santa Ana company Ascent Aerospace awarded Airb... (May '15) May '15 cynthia curran 1
News Man convicted of running website that traded in... (May '15) May '15 UnderstandPeople 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sebastopol Mortgages