Jenkel pasture auctioned for fraction...

Jenkel pasture auctioned for fraction of value

There are 2 comments on the Santa Rosa Press Democrat story from Apr 22, 2011, titled Jenkel pasture auctioned for fraction of value. In it, Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports that:

Published: Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 3:27 p.m. Last Modified: Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 3:27 p.m. A Sebastopol-area winery owner was the lone bidder again Thursday on another hunk of activist John Jenkel's horse ranch, walking away with the nearly three acres of flat, Gravenstein Highway land for a mere $1,000. It was the third auction ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Rosa Press Democrat.

simmer down

Santa Rosa, CA

#1 May 6, 2011
Hopefully state attorney will investigate this upsurd unjustice of aquiring jenkels land. and hopefully locals wont purchase hobbs wine that he made off stealing an old mans prime soil for grapes. HOBB YOU ARE GREEDY SOB, NO MORALS, OR EMPATHY? i think YOU are the nutcase with a bit of socialpathic behavior, agree?
John Jenkel

Sebastopol, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2011
'Da vexing 9-11 Truth Campaign to end 64 years of Murder
& Squander for Fascist Gain by Shock & Shame.
August 6, 2011, Abuse News #4882 em by John Jenkel,'da 9-11 Bounty Hunter,
800-500-7083, [email protected]
Can't trust Congress
Organized crime can control martial law Congress, but it can't control the Dow. Its going down. Go, economic collapse from criminal profiteering and fascist agenda!
You can't fool the market. The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 513 points on August 4, 2011, two days after an organized crime-sponsored/MARTIAL LAW installing /mass murdering/world terrorizing Congress made a "compromise" to put every man, woman, and child in America further in debt, when we already own over $45,000 per person.
Over half of our Congress-imposed $14.3 trillion dollar dysfunction is for Hoover Institute-advised United State mass murder and world terrorism in unconstitutional undeclared wars of congressional choice, never necessity, against CIA-fabricated enemies for fascist gain, population management, genocide by bottom feeders in the Christian right, and ALL levels of organized crime, at the expense of we the congressionally betrayed and media deceived people, and our democracy.
Democracy died in our country on October 16, 2002, when sell-out Joseph Biden, pretend constitutionalist /good Catholic John Boehner, Hillary (Mrs. Taliban) Clinton, John Kerry, Communist China's doll Dianne Feinstein, "worst foreign policy mistake" making gambler's man Harry Reid, 2,798 unplanned murder cover boy Charles Schumer, and 367 other traitors in the 106th Congress authorized the President "to use armed forces as he determines to be necessary," under Public Law 107-243. This fascist law created an elected dictatorship in the White House and installed MARTIAL LAW. If the reader has ANY doubt about this, look at my confiscated horse farm. I am THE most suppressed man in California history! The 3rd unreasonable seizure was personally driven by former constitutionalist Obama.
Yesterday, the organized crime-sponsored Associated Press anonymously reported "Dow Jones industrial average opens 150 points higher after strong jobs report." Reporter Lucia Mutikai, at organized crime-sponsored Reuters came out with "July payrolls rise soothes recession fears." But fiercely independent Standard & Poors lowered our congressionally betrayed country's credit rating. You can't fool S&P!
Maybe Congress will return FROM VACATION and void its vague and possibly fabricated "compromise" which, as always, favored domestic enemies who profit from mass murder, human suffering, and conflict now costing we the betrayed people $3 billion dollars per day to murder two Americans and dozens of our earth neighbors each day.
Or maybe our top creditors, Japan and China, will loan us more money for mass murder and terrorism so the rest of the world will kill us for them. Japan will never get over being atomic bombed. Communists hate private property owners.
One thing is certain. We the people can not trust our MARTIAL LAW Congress! When the average American realizes that she or he has been scammed by Congress again, maybe we the congressionally betrayed people will demand cease fires in unconstitutional undeclared wars of congressional choice, never necessity, and the annulment of democracy ending Public Law 107-243, which was authorized by the dirt bags mentioned above, and 9-11 attempted wife killer George war Bush.
Naturally,
John Jenkel,'da suppressed 9-11 Bounty Hunter
P.S.: Google Public Law 107-243. Scroll down through the b.s. to "Sec. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR THE USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCE. This fascist law has been used to justify my 17 false arrests and the theft of over $1 million dollars of my hard earned real property by my County of Sonoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastopol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Dec 1 points out the truth 1,223
Cotati Police chase (Oct '06) Oct '17 Huntchase 4
News America's First Meat-Free Fast-Food Restaurant ... Sep '17 CO MW Support Col... 2
Gravenstein Apple Fair Jul '17 howefortunate 1
News Suspect jailed in Terra Linda sex assault; Gree... (Apr '09) Mar '17 BurnedOut 58
News Novato cops sue lieutenant and city alleging ge... (May '16) Mar '17 Fabio 5
News Rohnert Park reports major drop in crime (Mar '17) Mar '17 Sad Dad 1

Sebastopol Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sebastopol Mortgages