Sebastian man electrocuted
The accident happened shortly before 1 p.m. Tuesday. Matthew F. Cummings, who wasn't licensed or insured for electrical work, was hired by a homeowner on North 26th Street to do the electrical work, said Fire Marshal Brian Nolan.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Stuart News.
#1 Oct 28, 2009
He will be missed. He was a long time friend of my brothers, my family as well as me. He is with his son and I hope the best for his family.
#2 Nov 1, 2009
he was a great young man,all of us from charlton wish the best for debbie and kids
Add your comments below
|Home's luxury distinguished (Dec '06)||Oct 18||ORIGINAL WILLARD||2|
|barefoot bay||Oct 7||johnny m||1|
|Database of Publicly Accused Priests in the Uni... (Nov '12)||Sep '16||Jim MacK||10|
|New Indian River County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14)||Aug '16||Tom||2|
|New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06)||Aug '16||lvg||25|
|URGENT!-Missing Woman-JEANNINE ERWIN 34yrs old-... (Jul '06)||Aug '16||Makayla arnold||15|
|Cocoa Village roundabout on State Road 520 gets...||Jul '16||Knock||2|
Find what you want!
Search Sebastian Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC