Just whos Paying the Bill

Posted in the Sebastian Forum

8th Degree

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2009

Staging captures may help fuel the fear.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story...

But also brings up another point now that

Mr.Crist going after Bills to stop allowing of pythons into home as pets and it was a combo of this and flooding which has causes the python issue.

Would staging captures to improve the number caught and location showing its a danger to kids to feed the fear to have Crist look better in his cape.

But with my flaw of wanting to no more presents these questions.

1. Is this one of the python hunters to remove the great threat to the state?
I believe 6 is the current count.
2. Who paided for the time the python hunter staged the capture?
Taxpayer maybe??

Early posting

But with recent news of an child getting killed by an python thou very sad and up setting. Was not caused by someone letting their snake out in the wild nor what has caused the explosion of them in the Everglades.

Its some nearer and not as dear to the Governors heart. That which he would rather not have known.

Because it brings up the issue in Fl. that has bothered the state under his watch "flooding" you see an snake farm flooded and release several hundred if not more snakes into the Everglades.

http://www.newschief.com/article/20090806/NEW...

Inital group of 10 python hunters note not just game trappers.
That said they caught 3 ,I wonder when Mr. Charlie going to find out the number they gave birth to will not equal the number of snakes caught.

Instead of going after big game photo ops.

Would make more sense to find some thing that it's natural enemy or release something into the population that makes them non reproductive.

At the rate he promoting an whole army would not make a dent .Not to mention it was one brought into home as over ground dog that caused the death of the little girl.

No laws or bills underway to stop that I guess would not be as good of photo op.

http://blogto2010.blogspot.com/2009/07/some-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 60-year-old teacher preyed on a student, had th... Oct '17 USS LIBERTY 1
Sebastian K-9 Police Officer Abusive - Michelle... (Feb '13) Sep '17 There She Blows 2
Hurricane Local Statement for Brevard County s... Sep '17 Markus 1
Randi Lynn Santiago Sep '17 Markus 2
News Teens filmed, mocked drowning man, Cocoa police... Sep '17 LAVON AFFAIR 2
News Burnt smell persists through Brevard (Apr '17) Sep '17 yidfellas v USA 5
Idiot teens who laughed at a drowning man? Aug '17 Kansa 11

Sebastian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sebastian Mortgages