Cocoa residents to see 10 percent wat...

Cocoa residents to see 10 percent water tax to meet other city needs

There are 3 comments on the Florida Today story from Nov 21, 2017, titled Cocoa residents to see 10 percent water tax to meet other city needs. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Most Cocoa water customers, who live within the city limits, can expect to pay an extra $2.73 a month under a new water service tax, which appears on water bills for the first time this month. The new 10 percent public service tax - which only applies to customers who live within city limits - is calculated on the water base fee and consumption, not the entire utility bill which could include sewer and reuse water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

kibbutz kommies

Bradenton, FL

#1 Nov 22, 2017
Americans must pay to subsidize apartheid izrael and the zionist war mongers.
USS LIBERTY

Moorestown, NJ

#2 Nov 24, 2017
The USA is a colony of paul wolfowitz , morton klein , jonathan greenblatt , larry silversein and the DIMON banksters..........CHAIN OF TITLE - Judge Pimping for Zion.
Bonerific

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 12, 2018
pimping my (_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spectrum cable Sep 10 aali 2
News Father charged after toddler dies in hot truck (Jun '14) Aug 28 John Gold 2
News Cocoa man gets life in prison for murder (May '07) Jul '18 Justin adams 8
News Parkland students making a stop in Brevard on S... Jul '18 Vinnie 2
News Buster: Man Tells Cop He "Really Enjoyed" Resis... Jul '18 Parden Pard 2
Need Help From Grant Residents Jul '18 Keith 2
URGENT!-Missing Woman-JEANNINE ERWIN 34yrs old-... (Jul '06) May '18 Nick 16

Sebastian Jobs

Personal Finance

Sebastian Mortgages