Pike Place Fish Market Fishmongers Un...

Pike Place Fish Market Fishmongers Under Fire From PETA

There are 1 comment on the ShoppingBlog.com story from Jun 13, 2009, titled Pike Place Fish Market Fishmongers Under Fire From PETA. In it, ShoppingBlog.com reports that:

PETA is protesting one of the planned entertainments at an upcoming national veterinarians conference in Seattle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ShoppingBlog.com.

Glaxo

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Jun 14, 2009
Absolute lunacy. There are examples of abuse and fishing that would be worthy of attention ie the dolphins getting caught in tuna nets,etc that PETA should pursue with some vigor.

The fishmongers are demonstrating how they do their job. It is like walking in a mall and seeing a shoemaker sewing on a leather boot,or someone carving a saddle or belt. We even autopsy dead people. I am sure that there are a few new students watching.

If you want to look really silly and have people turn you away when you seek donations keep asking people to not disrespect a dead fish. I would have thought I was on Candid Camera if you had approached me.

Do they campaign on behalf of Mr. Potato Head as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Kirkland Apr 23 Carmen law 5
News Hillary Clinton to visit Seattle ahead of March... Mar '16 Bills Love Muscle 1
News Continue reading this blog post Mar '16 Elizabeth 3
News West Seattle Art Walk tonight! And more for the... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News West Seattle Saturday: 14 possibilities, plus V... Mar '16 Gingerich 1
A thought! (Feb '12) Feb '16 lady 55
News I-405 tolls aren't providing relief for frustra... Feb '16 bobsmith123 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

First Hill Mortgages