Italian Jury: U.S. Student Amanda Knox Guilty On All Charges - wtvr

Full story: WTVR
An Italian jury found American college student Amanda Knox guilty on all charges of murdering her British roommate. Full Story
Pat

Blue Hill, ME

#1 Dec 4, 2009
I think her parents are in denial. Glad she's serving the time in prison in ITaly. It won't be like being in jail here in the USA (meaning it won't be easy over there). She will get what she deserves.
Jon K

AOL

#2 Dec 4, 2009
I've followed this story since it broke and she is GUILTY. My prayers go out to the Kercher family. I don't understand why she wasn't sentenced to life in prison.
foxyknoxy

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 7, 2009
The bitch lied from start to finish. She tried to throw an innocent man to the wolves but it didn't work. I hope foxyknoxy lives in abject fear for her life every minute of every day.

My deepest sympathies to Miss Kercher's family.

Knox's family may as well admit that they didn't know their little precious like they thought they did. They also need to stop begging for money, frequent flyer points, and everything else all over the internet. They can see their little pervert in 26 years...MAYBE LMFAO
Ron Paul Republican Team

Sparks, NV

#4 Feb 3, 2014
The petition is there at the links wherever it is for a reason: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/don... https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pro...
Sollecito

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2014
ITALIAN JUSTICE FAILURE.COM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kirkland, Bothell firefighters respond to fire,... Jan 10 Elise Gingerich 1
Demolition continues on North Mercer campus Jan 10 Elise Gingerich 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan 10 Elise Gingerich 5
Man acquitted in second murder trial for White ... (Jul '07) Jan 7 the Right word 3
Major-league fun beckons in Seattle Jan 4 Seattle Reader 2
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Dec 26 Musikologist 10
Former Wash. man sentenced in Social Security case (Jan '14) Dec '14 Sunshine Jacqueline 3

First Hill News Video

Seattle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

First Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:26 am PST