Seattle Responds to Prop 8 Ruling

Seattle Responds to Prop 8 Ruling

There are 11 comments on the Seattle Indymedia Center story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Seattle Responds to Prop 8 Ruling. In it, Seattle Indymedia Center reports that:

About 500 people gathered at Westlake Center on May 26th to express their anger at the California Supreme Court ruling that upheld Prop 8. This decision bans same-sex marriage in California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Indymedia Center.

Chuck

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Big deal. There are millions of voters against same sex weddings. Most people just vote. They are too busy working to protest. The phags can go to hell. Only ABC ,CBS and CNN support the gays. They are all owned by the Bilderberg Group.
Nobody trusts their news. Watch the Obama Deception.
Dan

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
FK you phaggots. Burn in hell. Try coming to my house. Phags are pervert terrorists. Nobody likes them. Not even ABC news can force us to like them. They are all pedophiles.
Judy

Langley, WA

#3 Jun 3, 2009
There are only 2 human emotions really: love & fear. Dan & Chuck: don't be afraid! Our nation was established for liberty. It began with white men only, 1860's expanded to include black men, 1920's expanded to include women, gays will be next...I only wish we were more evolved in my lifetime!
Jack

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 4, 2009
Judy wrote:
There are only 2 human emotions really: love & fear. Dan & Chuck: don't be afraid! Our nation was established for liberty. It began with white men only, 1860's expanded to include black men, 1920's expanded to include women, gays will be next...I only wish we were more evolved in my lifetime!
Watch the f*gs run for cover when Jesus returns around 2012. Its a total abomination against god.
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and it will be too late for the evil f*gs.

http://jimbyrd.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/la...
Judy

Langley, WA

#5 Jun 4, 2009
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the f*gs run for cover when Jesus returns around 2012. Its a total abomination against god.
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and it will be too late for the evil f*gs.
RU a Jehovah's Witness--no, their date was in the 1970s...can't be that...perhaps the Heaven's Gate group that had this same idea or the Jim Jones group...Wow...you must know the Truth alrighty!It sure isn't Christian doctrine except with the fanatical fringes...Bin Laden's just a Muslim fringe too missing the true Koran message. Enjoy your life of hate and ignorance.
Ross

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 5, 2009
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a Jehovah's Witness--no, their date was in the 1970s...can't be that...perhaps the Heaven's Gate group that had this same idea or the Jim Jones group...Wow...you must know the Truth alrighty!It sure isn't Christian doctrine except with the fanatical fringes...Bin Laden's just a Muslim fringe too missing the true Koran message. Enjoy your life of hate and ignorance.
Get ready for the the return of jesus Christ. Be prepaired. The AntiChrist will be a homosexual.
The gay weddings are a sign that the end is near.

Do you really think that our multitude of problems is just a coincidence.?
Judy

Langley, WA

#7 Jun 5, 2009
Every age has a 'multitude' of problems that experienced leads to this miopic view...Geez...homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomenon...get over it. I'm hetersexual, but certainly remain on the side of expressions of love in whatever way God makes you genetically to feel and behave. Jesus did not utter a word about this...only against fearing and hating others. Religious leadership uses this fear as a great money maker, but (just like the Catholics were used and impoverished during the middle ages to build the beautiful cathedrals) don't turn to fear but love as Jesus intended.
Tom

Seattle, WA

#8 Jun 5, 2009
Judy wrote:
Every age has a 'multitude' of problems that experienced leads to this miopic view...Geez...homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomenon...get over it. I'm hetersexual, but certainly remain on the side of expressions of love in whatever way God makes you genetically to feel and behave. Jesus did not utter a word about this...only against fearing and hating others. Religious leadership uses this fear as a great money maker, but (just like the Catholics were used and impoverished during the middle ages to build the beautiful cathedrals) don't turn to fear but love as Jesus intended.
Homosexuality is an abomination against god.

James

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 5, 2009
Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry for the homosexuals, as Judgement day is near, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

James

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 5, 2009
Ricardo

Seattle, WA

#11 Jun 5, 2009
Judy wrote:
THe gays are heading for hell.

22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.

http://hillbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saving!!! Discounted gift cards from various st... May 24 Siow 1
News Local officials prepare for regional emergncy May 14 Johnson 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Kirkland May 13 Madison 8
News Hillary Clinton to visit Seattle ahead of March... Mar '16 Bills Love Muscle 1
News Continue reading this blog post Mar '16 Elizabeth 3
News West Seattle Art Walk tonight! And more for the... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News West Seattle Saturday: 14 possibilities, plus V... Mar '16 Gingerich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

First Hill Mortgages