Bail Set at $1M for Accused Seattle G...

Bail Set at $1M for Accused Seattle Gay Bar Arsonist

There are 14 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 5, 2014, titled Bail Set at $1M for Accused Seattle Gay Bar Arsonist. In it, EDGE reports that:

A judge has set a $1 million bail Tuesday for the man police believe set a popular Seattle gay bar on fire just after midnight on New Year's Eve, Capitol Hill Seattle reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

amp

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Feb 5, 2014
He probably just got carried away with the Superbowl celebration.
Xstain Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 5, 2014
amp wrote:
Sounds more like he's a not very bright and extremely sexually sick homophobe.

Which sounds familiar 'round these parts.
amp

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 5, 2014
Xstain Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like he's a not very bright and extremely sexually sick homophobe.
Which sounds familiar 'round these parts.
Homosexuals are more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic.
Xstain Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 5, 2014
amp wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic.
Right, there's the not very bright, closet case homophobia I was referencing.

Sure, glbt people have been brutal - forbidding str8 people from marrying, adopting, serving openly, being protected from arbitrary firing, openly serving in the armed forces. And even sometimes beating them up on the streets. Not to mention all the systematic defamation.

Anyway, back on planet Earth which is more than 10000 years old, there's no problem with heterosexuals as a whole, since rank, ignorant homophobes are such a shrinking subset of "heterosexuals."
amp

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Xstain Fatwa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, there's the not very bright, closet case homophobia I was referencing.
Sure, glbt people have been brutal - forbidding str8 people from marrying, adopting, serving openly, being protected from arbitrary firing, openly serving in the armed forces. And even sometimes beating them up on the streets. Not to mention all the systematic defamation.
Anyway, back on planet Earth which is more than 10000 years old, there's no problem with heterosexuals as a whole, since rank, ignorant homophobes are such a shrinking subset of "heterosexuals."
You use the expression "closet case" in a deprecatory manner, as if projecting your self-loathing.
SteamRoller

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Feb 5, 2014
amp wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the expression "closet case" in a deprecatory manner, as if projecting your self-loathing.
Hey! I'm the closet case. You stop making your nasty judgements.
Xstain Fatwa

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 5, 2014
amp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, being a homosexually fixated, homophobic closet case is a disease. Just ask Republicans Melman, Bauman, Haggard, Foley (FL), presumably Marcus Bachmann and Larry Craig, and about every public frontman for the reparative therapy groups who are now out how awful being a closet case is.

Having to remain closeted in high school, or whatever, is pretty uncomfortable for non sexually sick, homophobic people who might be bi or gay, too. But it's not the same.

Hope that helps, jaysus freeek.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Feb 6, 2014
amp wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a virgin?
Fundies R Mental

Hockessin, DE

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Homophobes are right about one thing, us gays really like the little boys. I can attest to that.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#12 Feb 6, 2014
amp wrote:
what an 'incendiary' thing to say.

yuk yuk yuk

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#13 Feb 6, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a virgin?
eeww yuk

But it will be interesting to see his defense team explain what SPARKED his 'gay panic' defense.

(couldn't resist)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14 Feb 6, 2014
Zed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that anally YES he is!
Loved seeing you last week on RAW and SMACKDOWN. The signs are a great new gimmick. Congrats to the writers for thinking of them.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 7, 2014
What else can you expect from these psychotic, bigoted breeders?
NoPooftersHere

Knoxville, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2014
Xstain Fatwa wrote:
Sounds more like he's a not very bright and extremely sexually sick homophobe.Which sounds familiar 'round these parts.
The fire was probably set by some gay gay who had been kicked out of the bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Kirkland (Dec '15) Sep 10 Go Blue Forever 18
News Crane strikes power line, creates widespread ou... Jul '16 greymouser 4
Saving!!! Discounted gift cards from various st... Jun '16 Siow 1
News The Next Page: An ambitious renovation of Augus... Apr '16 Old Cynic 1
News West Seattle Friday: Music and more (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News West Seattle Art Walk tonight! And more for the... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
News Oklahoma Miss America Susan Powell plans Carneg... (Feb '16) Mar '16 tommy 2 5

Eastlake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastlake Mortgages