State would stand alone with abortion-coverage bill

Full story: Seattle Times
Sen. Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, Mason County, and fellow Democrat Rodney Tom of Medina currently side with Republicans in the Senate, leading to questions as to whether the Reproductive Parity Act, as it is known to supporters, will be allowed to reach the Senate floor. Full Story
Donna Munn

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Washington State should stay OUT of the baby business re funding whether it is a pregnancy, birth or abortion.

I do not want one penny of my taxes supporting the right of another to have their abortion.

I had two babies and paid for both. I do not support abortion and do not want my taxes to go in the direction of taking a life.

We're not talking about schools, roads, bridges, gas or any other "object". I willing pay my share for such usages that support all people in this state.

But abortion? We're talking about the littlest babies on earth, not roads!

But maybe we are at the crossroads and it's time for Washington State to tell its people that they can have their abortions but WA taxes will not be used to support the death of life.

Donna Munn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastlake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neil Diamond Tickets For His 2015 World Tour Re... Oct 17 Chook4 1
ANR ABF Relationships in Kirkland (Jul '12) Oct 9 bechtjohn 9
Forget Metro cutbacks, Seattle now has a Weed B... Aug '14 Me too 3
Second Amendment Foundation's Biggest Victory Yet Jul '14 Tory II 1
Of ice and fire 'Game of Thrones' superfan to t... Jun '14 Nikki Nickell 1
4 wounded in shooting at Seattle Pacific Univer... Jun '14 slenderman 5
Gay vice principal to sue Wash. Catholic school (Mar '14) May '14 Local 453

Eastlake News Video

Seattle Dating
Find my Match