Did mother of Sky Metalwala break sil...

Did mother of Sky Metalwala break silence to media?

There are 3 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Nov 21, 2011, titled Did mother of Sky Metalwala break silence to media?. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

SEATTLE The mother of 2-year-old Sky Metalwala, missing for two weeks, may be finally breaking her silence, claiming her estranged husband had something to do with the disappearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

dove

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 Nov 21, 2011
yep now irrespondsible mom is trying bad mouth dad. Why doesnt she get out and try to find her son..oh thats right cause she knows where he is...and she's not saying.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Julia is a waste of human life. She cares nothing about finding her missing child but has a lot fo time setting up profiles on websites looking for a sugar daddy to support her.

She lists her occupation as a "fulltime mommy" and doesn't bother to say that her son is missing and that her ex husband has full custody of their daughter.She even says that she'd like to have more kids one day.

So if you are on an online dating site or are a sugar daddy looking for a sugar baby, avoid this woman at all costs!!
Yup

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 23, 2012
I believe this mom hid her child in order to save him from the muzlim dad .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Kirkland (Dec '15) Jun 21 Tiffiny S 14
Saving!!! Discounted gift cards from various st... Jun 20 Siow 1
ANR ABF Relationships in Kirkland (Jul '12) Jun 13 luvsmilk 13
News Cute Columbia City homes open this weekend Jun 4 Elise Gingerich 1
Saving!!! Discounted gift cards from various st... May '16 Siow 1
News The Next Page: An ambitious renovation of Augus... Apr '16 Old Cynic 1
News Continue reading this blog post Mar '16 Elizabeth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Downtown Mortgages