Search intensifies for Iaulanda's dolls

There are 2 comments on the Jul 7, 2010, The Almanac story titled Search intensifies for Iaulanda's dolls. In it, The Almanac reports that:

Search intensifies for Iaulanda's dolls By Lorraine Gregus Columnist lgregus@thealmanac.net A seemingly hopeless but optimistic phone call piqued my interest just last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Almanac.

An Avid Collector

Wexford, PA

#1 Jul 21, 2010
SO happy to read about the Iaulanda's Christmas ornaments! We have a collection as well!! Hoping the family continues to be blessed with rewards of their search!
KS Kennedy

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Nov 17, 2013
An Avid Collector wrote:
SO happy to read about the Iaulanda's Christmas ornaments! We have a collection as well!! Hoping the family continues to be blessed with rewards of their search!
There is now a facebook page "Iaulanda's Storytellers Christmas Ornaments " //check it out and share your stories!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seattle's name: Ripe for a change that you can ... Apr 14 Elise Gingerich 1
News Marriage plans and writing occupy Amanda Knox Mar 27 Jean 1
News Man charged with assault after family found safe Mar '15 a concerned citizen 1
ANR ABF Relationships in Kirkland (Jul '12) Mar '15 ANRReal 11
News See where encampments might be allowed in West ... Mar '15 Independent1 4
News Stunning photos show inside of customized Boein... Feb '15 hermansa 1
News Tanya Rider's long, winding road to health and ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 bitcoin5 19
More from around the web

Downtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]