Bellevue Police Release Sketch of Suspect in Sexual Assault of Massage Therapist

Aug 30, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 11

Bellevue Police have released a sketch of a suspect in a sexual assault of a massage therapist in Bellevue.

Full Story
susana

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
omg why
susana

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
uyyyy
mac grubber

AOL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
That must be watchdog who goes by the name of Raymond also and hangs out on the Holdenville topic site and talks about little girls all the time and is going to cap some one if they go to his house looking for him. Your police Dept. needs to check him out for he has crazy post all the time. He sized up a little 8 year old girl at walmarts and called her a HOOKER and her mother & grand mother HOOCHIES. Then he posted about a 14 year old girl getting knocked up and had 3 more kids so she could get the max. amount of money from DHS. Sounds like the guy is dangerous. This town pops up under his name of watchdog.
watchdog

AOL

#4 Sep 25, 2012
You better leave me alone for I hang out on the Holdenville topic site every day. With a I.P. of here.
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
More identity theft i see mac!
Yall come on down to holdenville topix and read ALL about Mac Grubber for the truth of it all. Hopefully the police in wash are way smarter than the holdenville wannabe's! I got nothing to hide, pull my I.P. and run my real name that isn't raymond, then pull Mac's I.P. and run it's real name!
May not be the person your looking for in the sketch, but a stalking perverted
danger to society no less! File whatever charges are appropriate!
Thanks for your time and have a great day!!
watchdog

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 1, 2012
More of MethMac's midnight posting's
Holdenville Oklahoma topix, read ALL about MethMac's sick degenerate thoughts and how it treats everyone on every thread, doesn't matter the subject!
mac grubber

AOL

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone seen watchdog(raymond) lately? I think he is in jail here in Bellevue but they will not show me the jail roster anymore for they think it violates his freedom of something??? I did not think a jail bird had any freedom of something since he was in jail for doing something wrong
mac grubber

AOL

#10 Oct 31, 2012
DID they ever catch this pervert?
Jack

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Nov 7, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
DID they ever catch this pervert?
Apparently not because your dumb ass is still hanging around the bar.
mac grubber

AOL

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently not because your dumb ass is still hanging around the bar.
Jack the wack raymond watchdog is still on the loose and they are closing in on him as we speak. watchdog compares a little 8 year old girl to a HOOKER on the Holdenville Topic site. His home town is this topic site.
out

Alto, NM

#13 Dec 13, 2012
susana wrote:
omg why
another example of women teasing men with massage then wondering why they get attacked....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 6 hr LeafSudsDotCom 718
'Gayborhoods' fade with growing acceptance of LGBT Sep 2 Belle Sexton 17
Megapastor's Own Ministers Accuse Him Of Creati... Aug 24 Skeptic 1
Seattle prelate is early prospect for Episcopal... Jul '14 Listen to the Word 1
Catholic Bishops Set to Lobby Lawmakers on Immi... May '14 spud 3
Sketch: Cascades Crusader - James Munly, a driv... Apr '14 Bill Pritchard 1
25 Top Travelers' Choice Destinations Apr '14 John Shatzalot 7
•••

Downtown News Video

•••
•••

Downtown Jobs

•••