Late-night patrols in Belltown extended

There are 4 comments on the The Seattle Times story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Late-night patrols in Belltown extended. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

When the summer ends, the cops who've been out on city streets until 4 a.m. on weekends to tame rowdy bar patrons won't call it quits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2010
WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA POLICE STATE #2
Jack Mehoff

Doylestown, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2010
Police state my ass! The need to get the gangs of feral animals roaming the streets looking for victims under control and off the streets! Lets see now--police vs. gangs of thugs--I'll take the police every time!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 12, 2010
hmm yeah well we just got a massive migrations of californians texans and arizonans plaguing and trashing oregon and washington state,since mexico was so great they didn't want to live there so california gave their state away to mexico now they're turning the nw into another trash ridden,gang infested,minority racist,police state ah "progress" must be a tyrannical third world state wow what a shame

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2010
should be a boycott on californians parasitic "progressive" police state from spreading deport all them back to their own trash can,then see how quick those smug "special "californians turn that smug smile upside down-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Downtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marriage plans and writing occupy Amanda Knox Mar '15 Jean 1
News Man charged with assault after family found safe Mar '15 a concerned citizen 1
ANR ABF Relationships in Kirkland (Jul '12) Mar '15 ANRReal 11
News See where encampments might be allowed in West ... Mar '15 Independent1 4
News Stunning photos show inside of customized Boein... Feb '15 hermansa 1
News Tanya Rider's long, winding road to health and ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 bitcoin5 19
need a mailman 3usd per lb. seattle Feb '15 bitcoin5 1
More from around the web

Downtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]