Capthaddy

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I 'll tell you about Sandy. You all along the Jersey shore stole the beaches from Mother nature to actually make a profit by charging people to enjoy her beachs as if you owned the waters. SHAME ON YOU, you got what you expected !!! You tried stealing the beaches from Mother Nature and pissed her off . This was her way of her to take back her beaches. Learn something from this , you CAN'T steal her beaches and charge as if you owned them. Her beaches were put there for ALL to enjoy. NO ONE owns the beaches. Don't be stupid , she'll only take them back again
Capthaddy

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

NO ONE OWNS THE BEACHES, HOW DARE YOU CHARGE TO USE THEM.I feel sorry for those of you who suffer but ignorance is no excuse.
Joey

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

@Capthaddy -You are a nutjob.

Charging for beaches is to pay to cleanup after fat slobs leave shit all over the place. Normal human beings pick up their trash, but there is a cost associated with picking up bums shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Seaside Park News Video

•••
Seaside Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seaside Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••