Luring European Tourists to Oregon

Luring European Tourists to Oregon

There are 1 comment on the RoguePundit story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Luring European Tourists to Oregon. In it, RoguePundit reports that:

The decline in the dollar in relation to both the Euro and the pound has made the U.S. a bargain tourist destination for many Europeans. via RoguePundit

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RoguePundit.

Hector Velez

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#1 Apr 4, 2008
Is it a very good idea and surely will work ,I work in the Dominican Rep with Tourist Mainly from france and Spain....we serve diferents products and one of then is whale waching ,and eco tours wich all this is overthere ,,,right now I have a lot of question about whales and kayaking....But I can not serve then here..Right now....But since I live in Warrenton I sure know the posibility Check my web site at excellence-tours.com ... and pardon the english my web master is french!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanda Bones is a skank! 7 hr Alex Rojas 1
Looking for Rory 19 hr DakotaRain 2
Gang stalking Sat Gangstalked CO 8
Looking for dark things Dec 2 Olivia7 3
specialized crosstrail bicycle Review Dec 2 JammedTrailBike 1
Gang stalking capital of the world Dec 1 Baller9910 1
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) Dec 1 Baller9910 95

Seaside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance