Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,347
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

New Delhi, India

#52177 May 10, 2013
Papa,

Please don't talk about sex and erections with me.

Hugh is more likely to respond to such questions.

It's also obvious that he wishes to get into your underwear. LOL.

I've said it in the past that the sex urge does not trouble me since the recurring descents of the higher force into my sex-center has long since kept those sensuaL urges under full control.

I've also said it in the past that I find masturbation disgusting and indulged in it on a couple of occasions in the past - 1 was when I experimented with masturbation and found that my heart center became painful and I could feel my life-force depleting from my body through the ejaculate as well as through the tips of my fingers and hands. I was shocked and put off. The next time I masturbated was to confirm my first horrible experiences and the second time too I had the same painful/ennervating experience. After these two experiences, I've never indulged in the perverse habit

The yogic force descents have also abolished the need to sleep and I stay awake 24 hours every day and am as fresh/alert as ever. I simply lie down at times for 20 minutes or so to rest and not to sleep.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52178 May 10, 2013
But yet you are allowed to discuss it back to me.

Get real.

I recommend a sexual surrogate for cases like yours.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_surrogate

A sexual surrogate is a member of a three-person therapeutic sex therapy team consisting of surrogate, client, and supervising therapist.[1] The surrogate engages in education and sometimes intimate physical relations or sex with a patient to achieve a therapeutic goal. The practice was formally introduced by Masters and Johnson with their work on Human Sexual Inadequacy in 1970.

Most surrogates are women, a few are men,[2] and there are married couples that practice surrogacy together. Some surrogates work at counseling centers while others have their own office.

Many surrogates have professional certification in the fields of sex education, somatic psychology, sexology, psychology, or counseling. This allows them to work in an interdisciplinary mode including psychiatrists, psychologists, sexologists and other therapists in the best interests of the person or relationship. Sex surrogates use a combination of techniques, for example, listening, psychoeducation, practical guidance and hands-on demonstration – to help a person or a relationship resolve their own issues with human sexuality.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52179 May 10, 2013
I'm logged in JOEL THUMBS UP.

Joel

(Mumbai, India)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#52180 May 10, 2013
LOL. Grins.

Location hidden

#52181 May 10, 2013
Hugh,

Where art thou?

Dick-watching in a public loo?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#52187 May 10, 2013
To: ATF

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...

400 PPM: Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere Reaches Prehistoric Levels

Scientific American
YTube

AOL

#52189 May 10, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Abolish The Fed

United States

#52190 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
To: ATF
http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observati...
400 PPM: Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere Reaches Prehistoric Levels
Scientific American
That is good news, i am very happy.

There were no reported vehicles and definetely less people 800,000 years ago so you cant blame humans, good find!

Location hidden

#52191 May 10, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That is good news, i am very happy.
There were no reported vehicles and definetely less people 800,000 years ago so you cant blame humans, good find!
"The last time CO2 levels at Mauna Loa were this high, Homo sapiens did not live there..Human civilization developed and flourished in a geologic era that never saw CO2 concentrations above 300 ppm. We are in novel territory again and we show no signs of slowing to get our bearings, let alone stopping."
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#52192 May 10, 2013
Proofs that Gospel of Barnabas is 15th Century forgery- Part-1

Bryant-1.

In the Gospel of Barnabas (Chapter 1) "Barnabas" is called an Apostle.…The conversion of Barnabas took place after the Day of Pentecost and consequently ….The Day of Pentecost happened after Jesus' resurrection so Barnabas was not one of the twelve.

MUQ:

1. You contradict yourself, when first you say that Barnabas was not an Apostle and that in the Book of Acts he is called an Apostle.

2. The list of 12 Disciples is not unique is all the four Gospels, while they agree on 11 names, 12th name is always different. It seems that Barnabas’ name was removed and another substituted in its place.

3. It is not correct to say that Barnabas “converted” after Pentecost, otherwise, he could not been chosen for that important post so early. By any logic, he must have been with Jesus, if not as 12 Disciple, then part of 70 Disciples.

4. How come Paul, who converted much after Pentecost and Barnabas is accepted as an Apostle?

Bryant-2

“The surprised reader of the Gospel of Barnabas finds Nazareth on the shore of Lake Galilee (Chapter 20), whereas it is a town miles away from the Lake, surrounded by mountains.”

MUQ:

1. Such type of “geographical” mistakes are present in not only four Gospels but in all OT books also.

2. If we accept that as a reason for forgery, then every book of OT & NT would become a forgery?

Bryant-3

“ In the next chapter, we see Jesus going UP to Capernaum, whereas Capernaum is situated right on the shore of the Lake.”

MUQ:

1. The answer is same as given for point # 2 above.

Bryant-4

“In Chapter 151 we are told that Jesus embarked on a ship (from Nazareth…. whether this was also done by boat?“

MUQ:

1. You may assume, what you want to assume, but you cannot put your own assumptions as a PROOF for your claims.

2. Look with the same critical eye, other Gospels also and pass your judgment.

Bryant-5

“ In Chapter 6 another interesting common error is found. It speaks here of the three Magi or wise men coming from the East. The New Testament does not specify the number,….“

MUQ:

1. This is another really strange objection. If other Gospels do not mention number of Magi and Barnabas mentions them as three, why should be start giving our own assumptions?

2. Reasoning for number three is from your own head and has no real Bering. It is not uncommon for one Gospel writer to describe some event is short and another in more details. Mark and Luke and Matthew are very common in this regard.

Bryant-6

“In Chapters 91-92 we are told that Jesus and His disciples kept "the 40 days". The context clearly shows that this refers to the period of Lent before Easter….There is no report in the New Testament to confirm this.

MUQ:

1. This is another of your own assumptions, the text does not mention Lent days and how can you put your own thoughts into the scripture?

2. One month or Forty days was a recognized period in Jewish custom and is even carried in our present time.

3. It is strange for you to use NT as confirmation for this Gospel, when they are supposed to be contemporary.

Bryant-7

“We are further informed that a certain dispute would have ended in war, but the Romans assembled three armies each numbering 200,000 men at Mizpeh “

MUQ:

1. This is another of your strange accusation; the objection is only in your mind.

2. If the figure looks incredible to you, and you Quote Encyclopedia Britannica in your support, then what you will say about exaggerated figure of Jewish numbers and armies, which is mentioned in book of Numbers? Is book of Number also a forgery?

3. Why do you not use same standard for all books?
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52193 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"The last time CO2 levels at Mauna Loa were this high, Homo sapiens did not live there..Human civilization developed and flourished in a geologic era that never saw CO2 concentrations above 300 ppm. We are in novel territory again and we show no signs of slowing to get our bearings, let alone stopping."
Ok chicken little, lets give blood & gore trading some more money .
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52194 May 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: they always say that, everytime G-D gives this story. just vanity on their own behalf, fantacizing how G-D couldn't of done it. as if they, are some kind of famous expert.

and at this rate, we ain't never going to get out of these same old prehistoric times. that poor old crap nebulae star, just keep on exploding over and over.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52195 May 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Deception? AM I the one who keeps IGNORING the subsequent posts?
No dear, YOU are the one introducing them to lead the discussion AWAY from the ORIGINAL point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52196 May 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Where art thou?
Dick-watching in a public loo?
(smiles)
No, dick-washing i.e. my own. Sorry to disappoint you I know that you were hoping to get information that would EXCITE you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52197 May 11, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Where's Hugh?
(smiles)
I my drawers
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52198 May 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the poppa thing please. It is more creepy than discussing your erections.
Frijoles---It is more creepy than discussing your erections.

HughBe--- In other words, you are far more interested in talking about your "son's" erection. I knew.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52199 May 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't discuss lewd things with you, Papa. Period.
But I can discuss my lack of erections and period.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52200 May 11, 2013
I=in
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#52201 May 11, 2013
HUGH,

Please, stop the nonsense.

Thanks.

Location hidden

#52202 May 11, 2013
Hugh,

Please, spare me the lurid details...

Ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 53 min RiccardoFire 200,934
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr happy hour 15,991
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 13 hr GOP bull 2,265
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun just a post 5,064
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 10 refer13 1,513
•••
•••
•••

Seaside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Seaside People Search