Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,257
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50770 Apr 15, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you are making up, some of your own stuff. that is not found, as true in TheTorah. so i could see, where some would say that about you.
and making us stuff, that is not true to G-D. is what all these, organized religions have also done. don't realy need to add, gasoline to an already burning fire.
but then i have an advantage, of actually having HaShem G-D to speak with me. the first visit, was like for about half an hour. when i was about, six or seven years old. and as to the second visit, well i think the world should already know about that traumatic prophecy. i was doing a lot better, by the third visit.
What traumatic prophecy, I was "crucified" almost 44 years ago when I was 8 years old. My parents did it to me, Psalms 22, 69, and Job 16 but I was too deaf and blind to see it at the time.
Voluntarist

United States

#50771 Apr 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, you couldnt wait to post, could you
I had friends and relatives there
Good tell them that their loving government is trying to scare them to accept more police state type "security".
Voluntarist

United States

#50772 Apr 15, 2013
@BostonGlobe: Officials: There will be a controlled
explosion opposite the library within one minute as part
of bomb squad activities.”
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50773 Apr 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I dont get any sense of anger from reading her posts. One might disagree with her, but her posts are have an internal logic, something that is missing from most deviants here such as Hughbe, Rabee, and yourself. I would put her in the iconoclast category.
Well you are the "expert"....the earth moves around what you say. I think you share hatred of Jesus along with her, so it does makes you "birds of same feather.."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50774 Apr 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What traumatic prophecy, I was "crucified" almost 44 years ago when I was 8 years old. My parents did it to me, Psalms 22, 69, and Job 16 but I was too deaf and blind to see it at the time.
rabbee: well i have not exactly had the easiest of life. have been hung, thrown off a cliff, stabbed, beaten left for dead, shot, blown up, ptetty much rejected by everybody but G-D. i guess somebodies, just does not like the actual truth of G-D.
JOEL

Thane, India

#50775 Apr 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- No doubt Fu.,.... a DOG is included in the "many natural modes of sexual orientation "

I beg to DIFFER. Like homosexuality it requires a mind that is not in harmony or UNSTABLE.
Having sex with an animal indicates a lack of evolution of consciousness on the part of the human participant.

Human-animal sex is unsafe only if there is transfer of diseases.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50776 Apr 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- UNNATURAL perversion.
Anal sex between man-woman or between man-man is damaging as explained in previous posts.

Do you consider hypogamy and inbreeding perversions? Remember, the prophets who you respect advocated and indulged in these genetic abnormalities.

Any comments, Dr Fanatic?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50777 Apr 16, 2013
Susan wrote:
So what you're saying is we can't rely on what Jesus said and there is no record of what he said.

So, everything in the NT is a lie and the Quran was written 600 years after that.

The NT authors present it as the words of Jesus, how can we rely on anything in the NT?
Ans.

Why ask me to answer about NT? You should ask the experts who have traced the history of each book of OT and NT.

There is no shortage of such books. Jesus spoke Aramaic language, which is a dialect of Hebrew language spoken during the time of Jesus.

But each and every book of NT is written in Greek. So it is very clear that "Not a single word which Jesus spoke is preserved in any NT book" (except for a few Hebrew words which we find in Gospels).

All of Jesus' chosen Apostles were Jews and they also spoke Aramaic or Hebrew. This shows that NONE of Gospels were written by Chosen Disciples of Jesus.

Who actually wrote them , and who translated these books into Greek language is not known.

I do not say that every translation is 100 % wrong or 100 % right. But you loose the originality, because now it is the based on understanding and capability of the translator, as to how good or how bad he did the job.

That is which makes these NT books unreliable (contradictions, mistakes, errors and interpolations are other reasons for unreliability)

Now coming to your observation that how come Quran a book "written" 600 years after NT books could tell the "Truth" about Jesus?

Well, you should know the Source of Quran. If it is revelation from God Almighty (as it claims), then time in immaterial , because God has full knowledge about all events past, present of future.

The same God, which told Moses about events that happened thousands of years before Moses (creation of heavens and earth, stories about Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob, Joseph etc).

How come Moses knew about these events, which happened many centuries before him?

And why the same God cannot tell the truth to our prophet who came 600 years after jesus?

So really there is no force in your arguments.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50778 Apr 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are the "expert"....the earth moves around what you say. I think you share hatred of Jesus along with her, so it does makes you "birds of same feather.."
When did I ever say I "hated" Jesus?

Why do you make things up?

Location hidden

#50779 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Having sex with an animal indicates a lack of evolution of consciousness on the part of the human participant.
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Jamaican.

Location hidden

#50780 Apr 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good tell them that their loving government is trying to scare them to accept more police state type "security".
You are truely an idiot, but this is not news, I suppose.

Location hidden

#50781 Apr 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/massachusetts...

Massachusetts governor fields question from “false-flag” conspiracist

The dust has barely settled on the Boston Marathon bombings, but the truther movement is already out in full force

Earlier Monday afternoon, media entity and professional truther Alex Jones postulated that the Boston Marathon bombings were part of an elaborate government conspiracy to trample our personal freedoms. Within hours, he’d found a new disciple to preach his gospel, a conspiracist who kicked off Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick’s 9:00 PM press conference with this gem of a question:”Is this another false flag attack staged attack to take our civil liberties?”

Watch Patrick’s withering response below
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50784 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.

He's so unevolved in consciousness which indicates poor heredity and inferior karma.

Well, each to his own...... unless one's warped beliefs impose themselves on the freedom of others or impede the progress of the collectivity.

Location hidden

#50785 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha, Papa.
He's so unevolved in consciousness which indicates poor heredity and inferior karma.
Well, each to his own...... unless one's warped beliefs impose themselves on the freedom of others or impede the progress of the collectivity.
There is a lot of "unevolved in consciousness" going around.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50786 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

There is a lot of "unevolved in consciousness" going around.
Yes, just a handful of individuals in the world are sufficiently evolved in consciousness with the rest being slaves of the senses, thoughts, money, family, nation, sex, religious dogmas and superstitions, crass materialism and other such trivia.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50787 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex between man-woman or between man-man is damaging as explained in previous posts.
Do you consider hypogamy and inbreeding perversions? Remember, the prophets who you respect advocated and indulged in these genetic abnormalities.
Any comments, Dr Fanatic?
Sweet Jo---Any comments, Dr Fanatic?

Hugh--- you're beautiful
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50788 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa Frijoles gave a dog a STD.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50789 Apr 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Honorary BLACK Jamaican, Frijoles.

Location hidden

#50790 Apr 16, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just a handful of individuals in the world are sufficiently evolved in consciousness with the rest being slaves of the senses, thoughts, money, family, nation, sex, religious dogmas and superstitions, crass materialism and other such trivia.
The wheeze sound you just heard was the sound of my last post flying above your head

Location hidden

#50791 Apr 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I pity the poor donkey that catches some pathogen from the Honorary BLACK Jamaican, Frijoles.
There is a reason they are called "pathogens", you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Seaside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seaside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE