Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Our Countrys Best

Santa Cruz, CA

#13231 Nov 23, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. I'm citing the misinformation that our Government has been putting out there for years and years about nutrition. Most of it to support farmers growing poison like soy and corn. For health and nutrition, I don't look for my Government for answers. But they brain wash our kids in schools with stupid food pyramids that are backwards.
On a national holiday about gratitude and thanksgiving you rant about what's wrong with food.
Take a little time off.
Let's just leave it at, you don't look for answers.
Hey pea brain did you know that they are counted as a starch rather than a vegetable?
Whatever.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13232 Nov 23, 2012
Our Countrys Best wrote:
<quoted text>
On a national holiday about gratitude and thanksgiving you rant about what's wrong with food.
Take a little time off.
Let's just leave it at, you don't look for answers.
Hey pea brain did you know that they are counted as a starch rather than a vegetable?
Whatever.
Is that what you got out of it? lol....The discussion was on health, should I have not talked about it because everyone is pigging out?
You Are Welcome

Santa Cruz, CA

#13233 Nov 23, 2012
If that is what you regard as discussion it's no wonder you had nothing to do yesterday.
You should refrain from expressing yourself until you learn the difference between listening and hearing.
But as previously stated, it's the problems you like.
I am certain anyone who wants to can tune in to the public forums to see your drivel forever, because you're not going anywhere.
Happy Holidays.
PokeAnoo

Covina, CA

#13234 Nov 23, 2012
With another message from PokeAnoo thats the truth an all.

I bet the cities in california could buy there way out of debt by licenseing heasd shops.
Adapting

Covina, CA

#13235 Nov 23, 2012
Article lays out the facts and money recoupings had by those who adapt.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/weitzberg-...
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#13236 Nov 23, 2012
wouldn't the law that states 'all laws have to be written in English' make illegal the marijuana laws? marijuana is a spanish word and cant be written into a law, that has to be written all in English.
PezzAnBoots

Covina, CA

#13237 Nov 23, 2012
Still tryng to working the crowd are ya?
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#13238 Nov 24, 2012
pizzahater wrote:
Why do they want to legalise marijuana?
The question is "Why did we ever make MJ illegal?".

The question is "Why is it still illegal given that the file of the danger of MJ" has been debunked completely, except for minor facts, minor compared to chocolate or aspirin ...

We know the answer: special interest, corporatism, biased competition (paper, steal, medication, alcohol, tobacco), lack of education in logic and statistics, corruption, etc.

To make a plant illegal is the summit of absurdity, except for the criminals, as prohibition makes it possible to sell it to all kids in all streets with no price nor quality control. Huge benefits for them.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#13239 Nov 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch... well just smoke up the reality I think it will be legal here in the future
March

Covina, CA

#13240 Nov 24, 2012
Has this come back to the voters so soon?
Mitt

Montréal, Canada

#13241 Nov 24, 2012
smoke up
friend

Bakersfield, CA

#13242 Nov 24, 2012
Noo!!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13243 Nov 25, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is "Why is it still illegal given that the file of the danger of MJ" has been debunked completely, except for minor facts, minor compared to chocolate or aspirin ...
We know the answer: special interest, corporatism, biased competition (paper, steal, medication, alcohol, tobacco), lack of education in logic and statistics, corruption, etc.
To make a plant illegal is the summit of absurdity, except for the criminals, as prohibition makes it possible to sell it to all kids in all streets with no price nor quality control. Huge benefits for them.
second hand smoke kills.
Pessimistic

Covina, CA

#13244 Nov 25, 2012
Just work around the problem and move on, if you see one let the world know too!

Elk Grove, CA

#13245 Nov 25, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares at this point?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13246 Nov 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares at this point?
lots of people care....

because lots of people dont know the history...

of course it was corporate power that inspired prohibition of hemp/marijuana.

dow and dupont were working on synthetics that would chnage the world....
and they didnt just want to accomplish that!! they wanted market domination....."free markets" my a&&.

William randolph hearst and harry anslinger(head of the bureau of narcotic) colluded to launch a anti marijuana campaign.

you rememebr reefer madness>>

did smoking weed make you want to kill any one??

it is propaghanda in other words......

racist agiprop...

read "the emperor wears no clothes"
by Jack herer.

it is all laid out there..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13247 Nov 25, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
second hand smoke kills.
second hand ciggarette smoke causes cancer because it is loaded with hundreds of chemicals.

that they put in there.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13248 Nov 25, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. I'm citing the misinformation that our Government has been putting out there for years and years about nutrition. Most of it to support farmers growing poison like soy and corn. For health and nutrition, I don't look for my Government for answers. But they brain wash our kids in schools with stupid food pyramids that are backwards.
for all your bluster about the Fda??

do you have a more 'correct" food chart you can share with us??

people follow common sense....and those that do not, end up overweight....

Elk Grove, CA

#13249 Nov 25, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of people care....
because lots of people dont know the history...
we have better things to worry about regarding history. Learning the history of pot won't make any difference. Put your bong away.

Elk Grove, CA

#13250 Nov 25, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
for all your bluster about the Fda??
do you have a more 'correct" food chart you can share with us??
people follow common sense....and those that do not, end up overweight....
People don't follow common sense, if they did, you would not see all the bs on politics. Common sense should be for man to eat natural. Eating soy and corn syrup is not eating natural. Eating meat from animals that are shot up with hormones and over fed with corn is not natural. Poor people are over weight because they can only afford Government approved junk food. Follow the money stupid. It's not about health. I have seen those nutrition experts that push the food pyramid. They look terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,301
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Seaside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seaside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seaside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seaside