Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,021 - 188,040 of 200,351 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>No, your main focus on here is to troll and stir up drama. Own it, c*nt.
But of course your purpose is not.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the same rights friend. They cannot marry the adult of their choice.
Gee...do you get it now dumbass???
Marriage includes a mutual attraction albeit I'd find it hard any woman would have found that in you.
And 'Where in the Constitution does it say marriage must be between a man and a woman'???
IT DOESN'T idiot. The Constitution advises all American citizens are due a full set of liberties and freedoms and yet we deny that basic liberty of getting married to gays. And over what???!!!
PREJIDUCE.
Well fuckwad...that's gonna end and have the same gravesite 'Colored Only Restrooms' has.
And there is no "gay cult" moron...LOL!!
Gay Man Dan ... please re-read what I said you stupid homo, you are so fired up your panties are choking you to the point you can't comprehend, and ther is a gay cult you moron ... lol

better yet just STFU!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What I subject of this post???MARRIAGE IDIOT...
You said "rights", this subject is " California's ban on same-sex marriage" Homosexual folks can marry here, so what other rights are you worried about? IDIOT...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen honey, we all know you ARE a effeminate broken wristed pink lace panty wearing 'sheman' wearing sparkly nine inch pumps, fishnet stockings and pasties adorning the tits on my hairy chest which was shaved into the shape of a heart while topping my head with a Marilyn Monroe wig and lathering on no less than THREE solid ounces of royal red lipstick on my puckered lips.
But you are still going to have to pay me to educate a idiot like you. There is absolutely NO iota of substance in your posts!
Bravo! Great post. Love the description of Don Sclio. Funny. And probably accurate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said Gramps was from Oklahoma.
'OK' is a commonly used term. Of course your game playing ass already knew that but you're in here scrambling for brownie points amongst the bottom feeder trolls and felt it necessary to throw the above comment out.
It's 'OK'...everyone figured it out already.
LOL!!!
You said he was from Chico OK.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
I mean LAME.
LOL!!! Geeezus buddy....
Likewise.

LOL!!!
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals also lick butts and eat sh/t among numerous other disgusting things. Just what are you justifying for people with animals???
And what a hateful ranting post!!!
Only for you butt flower, you deserve nothing better.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not push them out in society? You force everyone to accept YOUR bigoted consumerist life style. The only reason YOUR society isn't ready to accept it, is because your not dead yet butt flower.
My lifestyle is of the sane and moral society, as it has always been until recent you homo. Just because you came out of the closet doesn't mean you can start chaning the country at will.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
Gramps did say he was into BDSM friend.
Don't be shocked should he come on this board only to advise us not to shop at "Shit On Me Masochist Online" only to exclaim his grief they were 5 weeks late in getting his spiked black leather ass saddle in so the domimatrix wife could ride him around the bedroom for the dog he was....LOL!!!!
There you go again. Being stupid, just like you said you're not.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You said "rights", this subject is " California's ban on same-sex marriage" Homosexual folks can marry here, so what other rights are you worried about? IDIOT...
Yes we all should have the same rights...Your starting to get it hitler boy.

Soon in all states same sex people will be able to marry who they love and who loves them back..

No matter how much you vile nasty hitler loving Nazi pigs scream we will move forward....Hope you die in horrible pain and your family does also demon.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A smirk is a facial expression, not a mixture of fecal matter and Crisco.
Not when Kilmare smirks, that's not a face that's a butt flower, skid mark.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion.
As far as most see you you're a waste of good air.
Likewise.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1/2/3/4/5/6 and finally:
You are frantically backpedaling with a gay twirl again.
In other words, you lied, spoke out of your ass and now you don't have the character to admit it.
Smile.
He's not backpedaling, you just have no reading comprehension. That's what happens when you only listen to those little voices of bigoted twirl in you head. POS
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Look moron, there is NOTHING in your posts that have to do with reality. Only your made up little twirl..You want reality, it's that your an old bigoted troll that's not capable of compassion or any meaningful thought...Yea, you can twirl any statements you like, but I compared nothing. Whether you refuse to acknowledge it or not, which IS DENIAL, animals and people do have NATURAL ANAL SEX! AND it's been scientifically documented! Do you understand the ignorant bigotry in YOUR posts???!! Stupid Piece of sh*t you're an intellectual waste of time and a waste of life...
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'Statements of reality' might include one in which you're convinced the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' really exist.
LOL!!!
Puh-lease....just because your sorry biased idiotic self excretes an opinion like a slug gives off a slimy trail doesn't brand it a fact.
And of course you're not a biased idiot.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
My lifestyle is of the sane and moral society, as it has always been until recent you homo. Just because you came out of the closet doesn't mean you can start chaning the country at will.
LOL another old delusional moron..butt flower, there is nothing sane nor moral about you.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your posts I'd say your parents were dumbfucks to raise such a STUPID son so I wouldn't go shooting off that index finger at others Gus.
LOL!!!
Given your posts I'd say you were a screwed up latchkey kid that came home from school to a locked apartment, no adult to be found. I would say your parents blame themselves for the way you turned out. To know your son loves to be boinked from behind is sad ... so just STFU!!!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post #217328;
"Which they already have, thanks for trying. "
--In response to the post;
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
"Never did...but then again gays aren't looking for "more" rights than heterosexuals. Just the same rights."
---Stop the lying, it paints you the fool bullshitter.
Again Don/Dan/Con, same right as everybody else.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla...moronic bullsh!t...bla bla bla...
Down some vitamin B's and call me in the morning.
Didn't work for you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Given your posts I'd say you were a screwed up latchkey kid that came home from school to a locked apartment, no adult to be found. I would say your parents blame themselves for the way you turned out. To know your son loves to be boinked from behind is sad ... so just STFU!!!
You sound like homeschooled idiot whom had sex with his teacher(mom)...You religious far right freaks are a dying breed....LUCKY FOR THE WORLD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Seaside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seaside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••