Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,723)

Showing posts 174,441 - 174,460 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Parrot Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy frickin' damn!
"You're in the closet" part 999912566355478912585487854.
Simple truth. Can you explain the outright obsession with gay males having sex that so many people on these threads display?

I can't. But then, I'm not obsessed with gay males having sex.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid little girl.
You chimed right in on queue.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
God help you if you rely on Kim to fight your battles. Though it is kind of precious when you guys try to circle your wagons.
(Cue the Big D super hero music, and start the fans so the flags fly)
"It is not my battle alone to fight, but a conflict engaged in by millions of like minded Americans concerned for the Republic's future generations, to whom we are obligated to pass on to them, the very social instution, cruicial to societal stability, the monogamous union of husband and wife. A union too important to be subject to the revisionist whims of a few who put forth the notion that the male female union is not unique and thus not worthy of societal recognition and privilege alone. No sir, untold future generations of Americans will know that not all of their ancestors went meekly into the night, when confronted by those that would tear down the very notion of conjugality, fidelity, procreativity, elements at the core of the marital union. That there were those who opposed such a detrimental consequential act, faithful citizens, who despite being subjected to threats of violence, and verball taunts, soldiered on. Labeled as "bigots", "homophobes", "fundies", and told their religious beliefs were fairy tales. They were even subjected to threats of violence, by individuals who describe themselves as "tolerant", all because they dare question the Orwellian orthodoxy that men and women are interchangeable, a notion put forth by those who seek nothing less than the complete rejection of the understanding of marriage as a union of both sexes, a concept that has stood since since the birth of the Republic".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, gay can mean anything that he wants it to. One minute, it's a term of nobility, the next, it's an insult. Depends on context. But when you or I call someone "gay", it makes us haters. Which is pretty gay ...
I'm gay GOOD! You're gay BAD! I guess.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, gay means that someone is only attracted to the same gender. It has nothing to do with one's nobility, or lack of it.
However, when the word is used as an insult, it demeans the user, whoever that is, and not the one the insult is aimed at.
However, studies have shown that often the most obsessively anti-gay people are those who are attracted to the same gender, and use this "hate" as a means to prove to others (and themselves) that they are not. One of the ways to tell is that they demand constant attention from gay people, and are obsessive in obtaining it.
You see, most heterosexuals aren't that worried about what someone else is doing, and they don't obsess about gay people have sex the way an insecure homophobe does. Really, why in the world would they?
To call such a person gay is not intended as an insult, but simple truth.
Works the other way too. Like I suspect you are a closeted straight. A heterophobe. Trying to prove to others you're not straight.

Come out! Be free!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple truth. Can you explain the outright obsession with gay males having sex that so many people on these threads display?
Let's see those "studies", buttmunch. And we all know, one example being global warming, that "scientists" are bought and sold every day. Not to mention that the APA and AMA have been highly infiltrated by Der Sphincter cultists.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Works the other way too. Like I suspect you are a closeted straight. A heterophobe. Trying to prove to others you're not straight.
Come out! Be free!
I agree.

I don't think they want to get next to a warm female, though, as much as they want to get in the streets and pillage and loot and burn, because "hate" is all they seem to talk about.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe that the "segregationists" went away, do you? Try taking a trip into the deep south. Then, come back and tell me how they all went bye-bye....
Sparkle_is_dingbat.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No....it was explained to me. It seems that the poster who implied that I am gay (or you) is really an enlightened soul that meant no harm, and it was an insult to him to imply that. Guess that is solved... Silly me, I thought that his jibe about Texas Truckstops, or whatever, was an insult...
Oh yeah? Well you got a secret hot girlfriend!! So there! Take that!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
It's worse than Japanese, wwith 1 word having 4 or 5 meanings, depending upon inflection...
When I lived in Japan, I had a long haired dictionary. I miss her.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>oh we all know that some neadrotals knuckle draggers still exist in the south ... but they lost and now modern americans belittle them and there small brains....
The irony.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you're hanging around Uve, you think they're little boys? Well I hate to disappoint you big boy, but they're too old for you, they're over 13. Go try your local cub scouts.
ROFLMFAO
Thou shall find that which one is looking for.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>oh we all know that some neadrotals knuckle draggers still exist in the south ... but they lost and now modern americans belittle them and there small brains....
I lived in Cleveland for many many years and you wouldn't believe how many of them are racists. I have to laugh when the uppity Yankee schoolgirls talk about the South.

MEOW!

"there small brains"

I suspect that going for the jugular failed, miserably.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, gay means that someone is only attracted to the same gender.
Doesn't that make the Bi-sexual greater then the gay?
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD must have human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside in places having these anywhere if they do not have, at where they are.

People can choose not to live by their old grand-parents' places, or barns, or farms or inner cities if finding too corrupted or too MANY BUSYBODIES(nosy snoopy people or big brothers snooping) troubling them.

Workers and security guards at bar places would harass and even beat non-smoker customers because they think non-smokers would spend less on alcoholic drinks. Yet other workers would even go along with bad people for being silent and corrupted, and besides, workers don't even have such rights to say something, or else would be told by leaking secrecy and be disciplined
If nothing can do and can change the corrupted establishment, people are having such bad and ugly environment, then they can move to other lands with other people having societies of no corruption but great value and liberty rights and privacy freedom, with no snooping on public at all.

Countries around the world must keep on building societies and be supported, so that humans have choices for their human rights freedom with no snooping agenda, and also have free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside, on the planet.

Many countries would not do as US does on snooping programs, while people can file charges if such snooping occurs too extremely for unjustified reasons to them. Then the human rights free choices societies will be rewarded with building excellent rules and systems for all the dignified people's needs, and many needy people who are thirsty for all these can move to, and they will be dynamic, as all these are constructive and valuable.

As countries on the planet are facing the radicalism of US doing the coalition of willing again (as if like the standpoint of Iraq war), some of those countries as Austria, France, Italy and Spain are the willing, and forge by joining US to pursue on the Snowden case like the Iraq war. Spain did wrong to conduct the detour of airplane going to Bolivia because being one of the willing. First, there were no facts of truth of full evidences of Snowden on board airplane and that was ugliness of Spain. Then in doing the detour of airplane was another wrongdoing by messing up a lot to make bad troubles. Countries can choose not to be with the willing or joining so that the world is not being made so bad, corrupted without rules.

US has damaged relationship with many countries by chasing Snowden, by creating destructive way of International disorder. Whether US has broken International regulations, which can be sued or penalized, as those people so concerned are saying of the wrongs and wrongdoing of such, which are making the world in chaos. US way of doing is not the new world's needs and wants. US ought not make the world to be bad in volatility in addition to further suffer more harms of relation and economy, by doing the too extreme on Snowden story and violate International rules and systems. It ought to let its people have free choices, and not suppress human rights freedom of choices of dissidents (e.g., Snowden), ADVERSARIES, AND non-believers and let them move to places where they belong and want, just as other countries do to their dissidents by taking lots from their homeland to US.

The world must be a free world with freedom liberty choices for all, so that human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous privacy rights exist in many places around the world, that all people can have basic free rights values to live everywhere and anywhere.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like bad breath, if you have it ,it's your problem. If you stink it onto someone else they can only wonder what/who the hell you been eating.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. you're sure right about that. Reagan didn't fund any AIDS research. We, the American People, did. We were asked (no, we weren't asked, it just got taken from our Treasury) to fund AIDS research. Why? I have no idea, as it didn't affect many of us, and didn't do the Nation any good. Only benefitted a minority, at cost to all. Spent a lot of money on it, too. Did the minorities a lot of good, but didn't benefit me, in any way. Funny how I, and others, got to spend money on something that didn't benefit us.
Oh mean like how all my tax money is used to educate your children and it still doesn't do any good? Or granting Child tax benefits so you can just keep having more stupid children. Funny, someday you'll realize AIDs isn't just a gay disease but by then it will be too late for you considering how much monkey meat you eat.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, gay can mean anything that he wants it to. One minute, it's a term of nobility, the next, it's an insult. Depends on context. But when you or I call someone "gay", it makes us haters. Which is pretty gay ...
I only use it cause I know it scares you..
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not those words, but your compassion shows anyway: ".. bigoted moron.." ..."..don't you go count the hairs on your a$$ for something ...."....not intended for hooking up, but I'm sure you can find him toe tapp'n in any truck stop..." ... "...Well c(_)ntlicker you'll just have to think of another name for you sorry a$$....". See? You don't have to have used any of the other words, I was generalizing again ...
Glad you liked my colorful language...Yea I guess I'm just supposed to be called names, take all of your insults and agree with your belittlement of gay people. You're nothing special just because of what you fk. Get over it.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>ya whatever...I was born in the south looser
Yeah, but now you're a Yankee bigot.

*snicker*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 174,441 - 174,460 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seaside Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seaside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Seaside People Search