Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191911 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to poll results you fabricate from thin air?
Public response is no claim of poll results. My results are from the field, and any posted are direct observations from same. I have repeatedly stated this. I simply relay what I have seen for myself. Please, feel free to post any polls that I have been accused of having used, quoted, represented, or in any way posted. If you wish, I could start to film them with my handy dandy Bat-DashCam, and post them on Youtube, for all to see? Please do not hesitate to request this service, it will not cost you a dime. You're under no obligation.
Increased

Covina, CA

#191912 May 12, 2013
The count of states passing laws in support of Marriage between consenting adults is and are growing.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191913 May 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are gay people sterile?
Allow me.

Gay people = Gay couples.
Sterile = barren.
These couples will not produce any fruit, without some kind of third party intervention.
Thank you for your support.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191914 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A poll? I listed doezns, including some owned by Faux news
Every major poll for a couple of years now has shown majority support for same sex marrage
All, but 1, presented by the State Propaganda Agencies. I mean the News Agencies. "Napa-Quicky University" (or whatever it was called) was the exception.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191915 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank FOX for not letting the Benghazi coverup conveniently go away.
I'm still suspect about the timing of their "outrage". They could have done it while it was current, but that would have damaged the ability of the "Cool Kids" to present us with the results that they rigged so well, so as to give Obummer a second term. Now, it is less damaging to Obummer, and, if it results in his removal, which I doubt, we'll get Biden stepping in, as his second. Still the same "Puppet Team", controlled by the same masters. All a big "Song-n-Dance"... And, we'll still get another Bush in the White House. You watch, my friend. Jeb/2016. I'll make bets with anybody, on this one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191916 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Public response is no claim of poll results. My results are from the field, and any posted are direct observations from same. I have repeatedly stated this. I simply relay what I have seen for myself. Please, feel free to post any polls that I have been accused of having used, quoted, represented, or in any way posted. If you wish, I could start to film them with my handy dandy Bat-DashCam, and post them on Youtube, for all to see? Please do not hesitate to request this service, it will not cost you a dime. You're under no obligation.
X-Box's position on the matter is very simple, like X-Box herself. Any poll or educated opinion that doesn't conclude that most people support same sex marriage is bogus.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191917 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Box's position on the matter is very simple, like X-Box herself. Any poll or educated opinion that doesn't conclude that most people support same sex marriage is bogus.
Perhaps, but I will offer video footage, to support my claims. Actual footage from the road, and I will not skew the results. Hell, even I get different results than usual, I would show them openly and honestly. But, I already know that I will not. I know what the people are saying, at least to me.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191918 May 12, 2013
Now, perhaps if I fly the magnetic billboard in California, I might get my truck egged and such, but, nowhere else...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191919 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
Now, perhaps if I fly the magnetic billboard in California, I might get my truck egged and such, but, nowhere else...
The people of tolerance and diversity once keyed my car for displaying an opinion that apparently wasn't correctly tolerant and diverse.

Two different posters on this thread have threatened me with violence for incorrect tolerance and diversity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191920 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
In SF and LA metro areas. The rest of the state is very conservative and conservatives generally don't vandalize property in anger for political reasons as liberals are wont to do.

But of course SF and LA is where most of the population is. You'd get egged.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191922 May 12, 2013
I guess X-Box has had enough humble pie this morning to last all day.

What a dopey jackass that clown is eh? Nasty little piece of work. Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191923 May 12, 2013
The Ghoulam wrote:
Do gays love, Iran?
"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country," -Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191924 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still suspect about the timing of their "outrage". They could have done it while it was current, but that would have damaged the ability of the "Cool Kids" to present us with the results that they rigged so well, so as to give Obummer a second term. Now, it is less damaging to Obummer, and, if it results in his removal, which I doubt, we'll get Biden stepping in, as his second. Still the same "Puppet Team", controlled by the same masters. All a big "Song-n-Dance"... And, we'll still get another Bush in the White House. You watch, my friend. Jeb/2016. I'll make bets with anybody, on this one.
When it was current all FOX reporting on the matter was dismissed as Republican hysteria and propaganda.

Finally, now that the election is in the bag, the liberal media is reluctantly starting to report on the coverup.

Hillary is going to find out the hard way what difference it makes, we can only hope truth and justice prevails even if only in respect for the murdered Americans who the left has already dismissed as trivial.
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191925 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of tolerance and diversity once keyed my car for displaying an opinion that apparently wasn't correctly tolerant and diverse.
Two different posters on this thread have threatened me with violence for incorrect tolerance and diversity.
I remember being in San Diego, with a bumper sticker that read "WWWDOTCOMMYASS", and having it keyed. They attempted to key out the entire "ASS" part. As if I offended their delicate sensibilities. Wish I'd been there as they were doing it, though, I'd've shown them some diversity....
Rock Hudson

Wooster, OH

#191926 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember LaQueesha, calling for "Open Season" on us? That was very tolerant of her... I felt the diversity...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#191927 May 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In SF and LA metro areas. The rest of the state is very conservative and conservatives generally don't vandalize property in anger for political reasons as liberals are wont to do.
But of course SF and LA is where most of the population is. You'd get egged.
so conservatives don't vandalize property, really?

there were a string of black churches not to long ago that were burned down to the ground in the south...I very much doubt it was the work of liberals

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1996-06-13/n...

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Three_men_indic...

a Mosque was vandalized in Ok, again I very much doubt it was liberals who were responsible

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191928 May 12, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so conservatives don't vandalize property, really?
there were a string of black churches not to long ago that were burned down to the ground in the south...I very much doubt it was the work of liberals
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...
http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1996-06-13/n...
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Three_men_indic...
a Mosque was vandalized in Ok, again I very much doubt it was liberals who were responsible
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
Liberals make political decisions based on emotions. Conservatives based on facts.

Liberals are more wont to emotional outbursts than conservatives.

Proven facts. Now lets hear your emotions on the subject.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191929 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember LaQueesha, calling for "Open Season" on us? That was very tolerant of her... I felt the diversity...
La Queesha the spun out post monkey is a real nasty piece of work.

And Dan always wanting to beat up people in the Home Depot parking lot.

Dan once threatened to beat me "into a greasy stain" for not being correctly tolerant like he is.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#191930 May 12, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
All, but 1, presented by the State Propaganda Agencies. I mean the News Agencies. "Napa-Quicky University" (or whatever it was called) was the exception.
so... you honestly dont know about the massive support for same sex marrage in the US

Wow
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#191931 May 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so... you honestly dont know about the massive support for same sex marrage in the US
Wow
Plug in your town. I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 69,462
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Seaside Jobs

Seaside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seaside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seaside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]