Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176206 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shuddup.
Make me sissy......Love for you to try punk. have had many of you inbred GOP voting toothless KKK wimps try any times....ALL OF YOU SUFFERED GREAT PAIN...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176207 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
If your stupid ass really thinks that I will come all the way up there, just to beat the hell out of you, you're dumber than you seem.
You would not be beating anything except the ground with your body WIMP..........That is why you wont come up...YOU KNOW I WILL KNOCK YOU APART.....Wimps can feel it in there tiny little bodies when they are chatting with a REAL MAN.......

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176208 Jan 20, 2013
Bruno wrote:
No more SSM in this country !! it's absurd
FREEDOM AND EQUALITY IS ABSURD ??????????Wow your one of those constitution hating nazi fascist GOP traitors right?????????
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176209 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not be beating anything except the ground with your body WIMP..........That is why you wont come up...YOU KNOW I WILL KNOCK YOU APART.....Wimps can feel it in there tiny little bodies when they are chatting with a REAL MAN.......
Right. And I am picturing you getting all red-faced as you type that, too, blood pressure shooting way up..Screaming at the monitor..Fingers twitching...Maybe smacking the dog, for good measure..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176210 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM AND EQUALITY IS ABSURD ??????????Wow your one of those constitution hating nazi fascist GOP traitors right?????????
And you're one of those violence-loving, gun-toting, beer-drinking, backhand-anyone-who-disagrees- with-you Americans, right ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176211 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me sissy......Love for you to try punk. have had many of you inbred GOP voting toothless KKK wimps try any times....ALL OF YOU SUFFERED GREAT PAIN...
It's why you live out in the sticks, way out of town, at the trailer park, because getting arrested (yet again) is a hassle, and the normal people just won't tolerate you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176212 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone ever tell you that you are an ass-hol...Wait, I'm too late, that's already been done.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176213 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that you can't even define "GOP" without Googling it...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176214 Jan 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts show who cares about the children.
I smile every time I debunk your junk.
Snicker.
Yes. This is true. Rose_NoHo doesn't care about children, not being able to have any herself either biologically or legally.

She even has a dopey "Law" she made up which states "Only morons care about children".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176215 Jan 20, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they wont join in fight..They will just make sure you dont pull a knife or gun..BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET ME YOU WILLW ANT A WEAPON BADLY...YOU WILL TREMBLE DOWN TO YOUR CORE WHEN YOU MEET ME........I bring friends only to make sure you fight me man to man and not man(me) to chicken shite wimp(you).
Too Funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176216 Jan 20, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble following your own narrative? My response was to a stupid statement that gays have a higher rate of pedophilia. It simple isn't true.
Right. That's what I said. It's not true. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are heterosexuals. Many of them are married to women! Many of them are the dread FUNDIES!

The are only homosexuals if they rape men. This is why men should always check I.D.'s before the pants come down!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176217 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
If your stupid ass really thinks that I will come all the way up there, just to beat the hell out of you, you're dumber than you seem.
HAR!HAR!HAR! Maybe he'll drive to Ohio so you can beat his dopey ass if you chip in for gas!
Full Throttle

Monrovia, CA

#176218 Jan 20, 2013
Not enough fuel mileage?

THEN GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WHEN POSTING YOUR LIES.

Out O towner's.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176219 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This is true. Rose_NoHo doesn't care about children, not being able to have any herself either biologically or legally.
She even has a dopey "Law" she made up which states "Only morons care about children".
Good thing old hamhock ain't got any..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176220 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Maybe he'll drive to Ohio so you can beat his dopey ass if you chip in for gas!
Think $1.50 would be enough for him to hop on his moped ? Or is it a golf cart ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176222 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I said. It's not true. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are heterosexuals. Many of them are married to women! Many of them are the dread FUNDIES!
The are only homosexuals if they rape men. This is why men should always check I.D.'s before the pants come down!
Yeah, they need to guard against being caught gay at the wrong time..Can't have that..Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about them...
Bubble Gun

Monrovia, CA

#176223 Jan 20, 2013
Rudy Tootdy to you too!

More bull from those out of towners.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176224 Jan 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, they need to guard against being caught gay at the wrong time..Can't have that..Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about them...
You already have the wrong idea, but we already know: the professionals know nothing, and you know everything. It's "common sense" right? LMFAO@you

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#176225 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Yes pedophilia is different from homosexuality and heterosexuality, but it take one of them to engage in it. A straight guy will go for a little girl where as a Queer will go for a little boy, because that's the kind of plumbing they like. Little girls doesn't turn a Queer on as where a boy doesn't turn a straight guy on. The pedophilia comes into play because they're way too young. Even an idiot like you should understand it now, since it was spoon fed to you, in the simplest terms.
actually, most pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, they are neither homo or hetero sexual. they are pedophiles, and its probably more a case of what type of child, in terms of sex, they have access to that they abuse
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176226 Jan 20, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>You already have the wrong idea, but we already know: the professionals know nothing, and you know everything. It's "common sense" right? LMFAO@you
YOU'RE the homosexual, and I have the wrong idea ? That's rich, as I am the one with my head screwed on the right way, you got yours cross-threaded, or something...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Bucketeers 7,967
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,535
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr do it here 16,011
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Seaside Jobs

Seaside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Seaside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Seaside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]