Seaside blaze displaces apartment res...

Seaside blaze displaces apartment residents SEASIDE

There are 6 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Seaside blaze displaces apartment residents SEASIDE. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Fire damaged an apartment at the Del Monte Manor in Seaside on Wednesday and the occupants of three other units were displaced, firefighters said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

sadden

Monterey, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2011
That's way too sad, my heart goes out to Miss Price and her daughter
fedupbigtime

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2011
ever think about actually watching what you are doing and not leaving the room when cooking??? I feel sorry for the rest of the people displaced by this dodo.
concerned

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2011
This is such a sad local story. Can we send donations of clothes and toiletry items for her and her blind daughter, where can this be sent to. God blessed this woman by saving her life and her blind daughter, they will rebuild their lives- it is all just material crap that you can't take with you....
concerned seasider

Seaside, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
This is such a sad local story. Can we send donations of clothes and toiletry items for her and her blind daughter, where can this be sent to. God blessed this woman by saving her life and her blind daughter, they will rebuild their lives- it is all just material crap that you can't take with you....
I would recommend contacting her church (Bethel) and see what they are doing to assist her.
Sandra

Monterey, CA

#5 Jan 6, 2011
fedupbigtime wrote:
ever think about actually watching what you are doing and not leaving the room when cooking??? I feel sorry for the rest of the people displaced by this dodo.
You are really a clueless IDIOT. I hope you're never in a similiar situation, but if you are, I have no doubt that the RED CROSS and community will help you too.

Since: Sep 09

Carmel Valley, CA

#7 Jan 6, 2011
fedupbigtime wrote:
I am so pleased that I've finally encountered a person who does no wrong - ever. You must enjoy living with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 18 Fhhvc 97
More Mexican Gang Bangers Off to Prison (Jul '11) Mar 15 Fred 5
News Do Re Mi Music & Video goes way beyond basics (Jun '09) Mar 10 cinema1895 3
Lyft in Monterey free ride! Mar 10 Faucet 1
Looking to buy... (May '16) Mar 8 Anonymous 2
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb '17 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb '17 Mikey 11

Seaside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaside Mortgages