8 things to do with Dad today

8 things to do with Dad today

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 21, 2009, titled 8 things to do with Dad today. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Dad already has a drawer full of ties. He has all the gadgets he will ever need.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

dora rice

Killeen, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I don't understand why the parks have to close if yu pay an entrance fee. But I have a feeling they use the entrance fee for other things but not for the parks. this was all about California, doesn't the rest of the country have dads? morons You don't have to have a cashier on the gate. They are absolute none sense have someone bicicle around for savety makes more sense and have the public pay by mail for passes or in box like a post office box. If they don't pay charge them a huge fine when you catch them, that gives you money for the parks, since people are dishonest as heck
Radple Pyupe

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jul 21, 2012
What you could do and I'm serious is you could grab a windex bottle and a mayonnaise jar and clean them out really well then fill the windex with blue Gatorade and the mayonnaise jar with vanilla pudding and go to a busy place and eat/drink and watch people's reactions me and my dad love to do that also put water in a vodka bottle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seaside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 5 hr Lips9271 5,752
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) 15 hr Shante 87
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043

Seaside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seaside Mortgages