However sinful I do appreciate the g...

However sinful I do appreciate the guts of the Jews

Posted in the Searcy Forum

The Leader

Trumann, AR

#1 Dec 29, 2012
They did stand and rend those who they did not agree with. As for the Gentile so called Christians , or believers, they are Hypercrites . Leaders and people who say
they belive in the word of God and the demands it makes upon an individual , claimiing the power over the "heart" mind and intent of ones thoughts . The HYPRECRITES of this Gentile generation of Americans are disappointing to say the least .(its like marriage , if you dont intend to keep , stand with , and uphold the vows of loving each other THEN YOU HYPERCRITES NEED TO STOP CLAIMING THEM !!! having some preacher stand up and ask you do you ! The people of the
USA sadly to say , are near now 88% Hypercrites . Who will swing liike a rope
wherever the wind takes it , which ever direction is most easy . Again i wonder when the people decided to travel to a complete other country , was to be able to
have freedom from such corruption worth the move ? WE MAY NOT CAN MOVE , BUT THERE ARE THOSE WHO CAN MOVE CORRUPT POLITICIANS ! HYPERCRITES !
THE PREACHERS OF GODS WORD DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE .

Since: Sep 12

Searcy, AR

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Been a while since I was on here. So, has topix become a soapbox for crazy, non-coherent, ranting street corner preachers?

Since: Nov 11

Cabot Arkansas

#4 Dec 29, 2012
The Leader wrote:
They did stand and rend those who they did not agree with. As for the Gentile so called Christians , or believers, they are Hypercrites . Leaders and people who say
they belive in the word of God and the demands it makes upon an individual , claimiing the power over the "heart" mind and intent of ones thoughts . The HYPRECRITES of this Gentile generation of Americans are disappointing to say the least .(its like marriage , if you dont intend to keep , stand with , and uphold the vows of loving each other THEN YOU HYPERCRITES NEED TO STOP CLAIMING THEM !!! having some preacher stand up and ask you do you ! The people of the
USA sadly to say , are near now 88% Hypercrites . Who will swing liike a rope
wherever the wind takes it , which ever direction is most easy . Again i wonder when the people decided to travel to a complete other country , was to be able to
have freedom from such corruption worth the move ? WE MAY NOT CAN MOVE , BUT THERE ARE THOSE WHO CAN MOVE CORRUPT POLITICIANS ! HYPERCRITES !
THE PREACHERS OF GODS WORD DONT SEEM TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE .
Bro, I mean this to lift you up, not put you down, but the time for street corner preaching is over. This is an era we've entered where its how we live our lives that show Christ, and not the words that come out of our mouths.

I was working today and one of my stops was at grocery store, and the guys in the back were cursing up a storm. I didn't say a word, I just smiled and kept working. They stopped and apologized to me for cursing and asked what church I went to. I didn't even speak to them and yet they knew. This is the light that we are told to spread, not with words, but with our life and how we show love to others.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2012
So you was stuck up after they asked?
Rodeo

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 29, 2012
I APPRECIATE a good SHIT. Makes MY PANTS fit better. And my belly NO LONGER HURTS. My guts REJOICE in the awesomeness Of the ALMIGHTY PORCELAIN THRONE. SWEET RAPTURE of my bowels, I WORSHIP the hefty shits I GLORIFY in your RELEASE. Oh, mighty LAMB OF POOPDOOM, I RAISE MY ARMS in thanks as your DEVINE ODORUS SPIRIT lifts me to a higher place of TRANQUILITY. AMEN!!!!
The Leader

Trumann, AR

#7 Dec 29, 2012
The times are difficult , hard measures , sin running the lives of most , Repent or perish ! Be transformed not conformed ! Fornication is to sin against the Temple of the Holy Spirit.(to cuss, well potty mouths should not be and frankly i had rather just say its unnecessary) Although many couldn't have someone not like them ! to be hated of the world WILL NEVER BE FOLLOWED GOD ! sorry we want you to save us
anyway. If the way is straight , and the path wide "its seems as though God done made the ways , TO DEFEND THE TRUTH IS WHAT SEPERTATES THE PEOPLE.
Its even better if we make excuses for those who say it and dont live it . We hold on
to hope for the one who rejected the Son of God for 40 years. I wonder if Paul woudl have dusted off his feet , or turned them over unto Satan for the saving of their souls. Or would Paul just say " well mabe in 20 or 30 years you may do the right thing. Or would Paul just ignore the sinning , the Ho's , Blasphemers, Fornicators
Being a Christian demans of us " The blood of those people is required on us " if we fail to tell them to repent !* You see Satan dont mind anyone feeling religious * as long as they don't stand ! teach repentance and conversion ( you see the bible says Satan and his false prophets believe also), they just dont stand up for Godliness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
four word game (Apr '15) 22 min OH MY GLOB 394
Muscle Mounters 46 min guest 4
Jenny Perez 1 hr JennysFriend 2
Squatters in Searcy 1 hr whiteraciest 10
amber dinwiddie (Mar '12) 1 hr 4real 4
Nikki Slatton (Aug '12) 2 hr 4real 5
Older White SUV Escalade 2 hr guest 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages