I'm waiting to start working on one if anyone know of ones that are hiring
bigboss

Arlington, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2011
Impact energy. Now select is always hiring
needn a job

Quitman, AR

#3 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks man! Do u know how I could go about applying there?
PeightenDeShaeLo ve

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2011
Pti is hiring drivers
needn a job

Quitman, AR

#5 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks where r they located an what do they do?
PeightenDeShaeLo ve

Dallas, TX

#6 Sep 25, 2011
Quitman. An im not sure lol i drive by there alot and see the hiring sign.
needn a job

Quitman, AR

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Oh okay thank you
wut.it.is??

Arlington, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Go to SWN.com . I work there and they are hiring. One of, if not the best company to work for in this field.
needn a job

Quitman, AR

#9 Sep 25, 2011
Thanks!!
needn a job

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Sep 25, 2011
Does swn travel like do they leave out of town a lot or r they home every night?
whatphucku

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Sep 26, 2011
Stfu or git out psp got outdated b!tch
wut.it.is??

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Sep 27, 2011
They don't travel. If you hire on in the Damascus or Conway office you work here in Arkansas. SWN is a great company. I'm home every night. I live in Searcy and it's an hour drive there.
STFU

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Sep 27, 2011
[QUOTE who="wut.it.is??"]Th ey don't travel. If you hire on in the Damascus or Conway office you work here in Arkansas. SWN is a great company. I'm home every night. I live in Searcy and it's an hour drive there.[/QUOTE]don't talk about my momma b!ch
wut.it.is??

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2011
STFU wrote:
[QUOTE who="wut.it.is??"]Th ey don't travel. If you hire on in the Damascus or Conway office you work here in Arkansas. SWN is a great company. I'm home every night. I live in Searcy and it's an hour drive there. "

don't talk about my momma b!ch
WTF??? I wouldn't talk about your mom! Not much to say about the back of someones head and that's all I know of your mom.
wonderin

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Sep 30, 2011
[QUOTE who="wut.it.is??"] <quoted text>
WTF??? I wouldn't talk about your mom! Not much to say about the back of someones head and that's all I know of your mom.[/QUOTE]I bet if he wanted any sh!t from u he would squeeze your head.Hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!!!!!!
Linz

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Sep 30, 2011
wonderin wrote:
WTF??? I wouldn't talk about your mom! Not much to say about the back of someones head and that's all I know of your mom. "

I bet if he wanted any sh!t from u he would squeeze your head.Hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!!!!!!
Cool story, bro.
wut.it.is??

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2011
wonderin wrote:
WTF??? I wouldn't talk about your mom! Not much to say about the back of someones head and that's all I know of your mom. "

I bet if he wanted any sh!t from u he would squeeze your head.Hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!!!!!!
I'm not going to deny being full of sh!t but I was just responding to his random reply to me when I didn't say a thing to him. I figured if he wants to talk sh!t I'll be more then happy to reply. With the same respect to you the sh!t that would come out of my head when squeezed would be from tossing your moms salad all night. Now that I feel like we have all said our peace how bout we get back to helping this gentleman find a job in the gas and oil field instead of acting like 5th graders at recess.
wut.it.is??

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 30, 2011
Linz wrote:
<quoted text>Cool story, bro.
I agree Linz. I wish he would tell it again. I was on the edge of my seat while reading it!
wonderin

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Oct 1, 2011
I'm not going to deny being full of sh!t but I was just responding to his random reply to me when I didn't say a thing to him. I figured if he wants to talk sh!t I'll be more then happy to reply. With the same respect to you the sh!t that would come out of my head when squeezed would be from tossing your moms salad all night. Now that I feel like we have all said our peace how bout we get back to helping this gentleman find a job in the gas and oil field instead of acting like 5th graders at recess.[/QUOTE]you just go eat the shit pie......
wut.it.is??

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2011
wonderin wrote:
I'm not going to deny being full of sh!t but I was just responding to his random reply to me when I didn't say a thing to him. I figured if he wants to talk sh!t I'll be more then happy to reply. With the same respect to you the sh!t that would come out of my head when squeezed would be from tossing your moms salad all night. Now that I feel like we have all said our peace how bout we get back to helping this gentleman find a job in the gas and oil field instead of acting like 5th graders at recess. "

you just go eat the shit pie......
10-4 good buddy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Play One Word (Oct '12) 12 min Monroe County Res... 525
four word game 14 min Monroe County Res... 44
For sale 33 min Craig 13
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 43 min Monroe County Res... 11,125
Homosexuals are sick and crazy (Nov '12) 49 min Spade 151
children need YOU 55 min Tests Will Identify 69
lost love 2 hr Born Winner 17
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE