Trooper Dies!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 24, 2012
[QUOTE who=":("]Bo Harsson. So sad!!! All u people are so mean. Hope u all go to Hell...,[/QUOTE]

Their mean and yet you hope they all go to hell. Pot meets kettle

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="O God!!"]I have his baby!!![/QUOTE]

Awww should have put a ring on it!..errrr a condom one huh?

Rose Bud, AR

#23 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Praying for his family and friends!
He actually had friends??

Searcy, AR

#24 Dec 24, 2012
Most of u posting do not even know this Trooper at all. His friends is his family and a select few he trust. Other than that he is a loner. He would just laugh at all this. Not one of u would have the nerve to speak to him like this to his face. Such cowards and useless people.
no way

Searcy, AR

#25 Dec 24, 2012
Did he really die? I looked on line and couldn't find anything out. I haven't seen a single post on facebook. So This has to be false.
Guest 2

Mountain View, AR

#26 Dec 24, 2012
no way wrote:
Did he really die? I looked on line and couldn't find anything out. I haven't seen a single post on facebook. So This has to be false.
I hope he didn't pass, if he did I'll be praying for his family and I don't know them. I do know this people r passing away as I type on here. It's very sad if someone is joking about someone's death.

Cabot, AR

#27 Dec 24, 2012
He is alive and well. Trouble makers are at work on Topix.
Kenzie

Searcy, AR

#28 Dec 24, 2012
I understand that this is topix and people lie most of the time. However, I will never understand how someone can start a thread like this or how some people can make the comments they have. It's just sick.
Guest 2

Mountain View, AR

#29 Dec 24, 2012
Kenzie wrote:
I understand that this is topix and people lie most of the time. However, I will never understand how someone can start a thread like this or how some people can make the comments they have. It's just sick.
I will never understand it either.
Guest 2

Mountain View, AR

#30 Dec 24, 2012
guest wrote:
He is alive and well. Trouble makers are at work on Topix.
Thank you for the truth. Shame on the person that started this thread.

Since: Feb 12

Searcy, AR

#31 Dec 24, 2012
I am alive and doing well. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. That includes all my haters, rumor starters and know it all's. I believe all of you even deserve some peace and kindness today and especially tomorrow. Without you 3 types of people, Topix would not be near as entertaining :)

“Have shovel will travel, ”

Since: Nov 12

Cold Ground Arkansas

#32 Dec 24, 2012
Bo_H wrote:
I am alive and doing well. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. That includes all my haters, rumor starters and know it all's. I believe all of you even deserve some peace and kindness today and especially tomorrow. Without you 3 types of people, Topix would not be near as entertaining :)
By the way thank you and all the troopers that put their life on the line everyday to make sure our roads are safe for us and our families...Merry Christmas.

United States

#33 Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Bo and drive safe on your way home
say what??

United States

#34 Dec 24, 2012
Bahaha!! This is so stupid. Do y'all get your news fix from Topix? Lol oh it's on Topix, it MUST be true! Bo is perfectly fine I'm sure and laughing at this.
Guest 2

Mountain View, AR

#35 Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Bo and Merry Christmas.

United States

#36 Dec 24, 2012
Bo_H wrote:
Glad to hear you are ok, gotta love topix

Searcy, AR

#37 Dec 24, 2012
Where I'm from nobody care bout a cop. Y'all are dumb as hell
:)

United States

#38 Dec 24, 2012
187 wrote:
Where I'm from nobody care bout a cop. Y'all are dumb as hell
I agree. POS like u that live n prison hate cops. Now take ur free govt phone and go try to figure out a way to get urself put back in your home away from home! ;)
LoL

United States

#39 Dec 24, 2012
187 was his prison #...

Searcy, AR

#40 Dec 24, 2012
Yea so funny. I haven't been sent to prison. So keep on talking shit like a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrod Green Murder Case 3 hr Searcy Murder 1
Tracy holloway murder (Jun '11) 6 hr Really 243
Searcy fire department strained 11 hr Bill Baldridge ef... 6
narc adam 12 hr guest 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 12 hr 2twisted 14,761
New shopping center & Harding (Aug '17) 20 hr Johnie James 16
tent city Fri Panda 17

Searcy Jobs

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages