First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa

Searcy, AR

#42 Jul 22, 2013
Did he work for the Ratliffs?
Guest

Sherwood, AR

#43 Jul 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
We have two now
Oh, let me guess...You're from the "WEST" side of the big ol city of Searcy? Where the school and the teachers are the "BEST"??? And the Country Club won't allow a black person to become a member or if by chance they do, they end up running them out! That's the side of town I want to live on for sure!!!
Thats the truth

Sherwood, AR

#44 Jul 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, let me guess...You're from the "WEST" side of the big ol city of Searcy? Where the school and the teachers are the "BEST"??? And the Country Club won't allow a black person to become a member or if by chance they do, they end up running them out! That's the side of town I want to live on for sure!!!
Amen amen amen! Exactly what i was thinking!
Fran

United States

#45 Jul 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, let me guess...You're from the "WEST" side of the big ol city of Searcy? Where the school and the teachers are the "BEST"??? And the Country Club won't allow a black person to become a member or if by chance they do, they end up running them out! That's the side of town I want to live on for sure!!!
There are some very nice black members of the country club Know what you are talking about before your comment
Guest

Sherwood, AR

#46 Jul 23, 2013
Fran wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some very nice black members of the country club Know what you are talking about before your comment
I stand corrected then!!! It was about 5 years ago a very nice man was a member but, was forced to leave by others who thought their shit didn't stink! I was there to see how he was treated and it made me sick. These people that were so high and mighty consisted of teachers, lawyers, realtors and bankers. It's about time Searcys "elite" opened it's Country Club up to everyone of race and it helped too since memberships were low!
Searcy

Searcy, AR

#47 Jul 23, 2013
Searcy Cuntry Club
lady

United States

#48 Jul 23, 2013
Did anyone find out anything more on the young lady they found?
Guest

Sherwood, AR

#49 Jul 23, 2013
lady wrote:
Did anyone find out anything more on the young lady they found?
I've found nothing in the papers about this. I think some sicko who calls himself "the law" just started that rumor.
Fran

United States

#50 Jul 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I've found nothing in the papers about this. I think some sicko who calls himself "the law" just started that rumor.
It was a man. The obit is in today's Citizen
guest

Cabot, AR

#51 Jul 23, 2013
If Searcy's cops worried more about the people on drugs instead of writing a ticket for every traffic violation they can come up with, Searcy would clean up....I would rather have speeders in my city than druggies and dealers!!!!!! Cops are a joke in Searcy.
guest

United States

#52 Jul 23, 2013
guest wrote:
If Searcy's cops worried more about the people on drugs instead of writing a ticket for every traffic violation they can come up with, Searcy would clean up....I would rather have speeders in my city than druggies and dealers!!!!!! Cops are a joke in Searcy.
Really u r a f n idiot !!!! Cops have to worry about the speeders bc if I recall right speeders is what kill dumbas@!!!!! Two people just recently a man and woman just inside of city limits this year!!!! You really need to shut up! You must be one of the idiots speeding thru town
Lol

Searcy, AR

#53 Jul 23, 2013
Megan Hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is "their own part of town" located?
the poverty stricken neighbor hoods
Megan Hicks

Searcy, AR

#55 Jul 23, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>the poverty stricken neighbor hoods
So you mean most of Searcy, except Country Club?
guest

Haslet, TX

#57 Jul 24, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, let me guess...You're from the "WEST" side of the big ol city of Searcy? Where the school and the teachers are the "BEST"??? And the Country Club won't allow a black person to become a member or if by chance they do, they end up running them out! That's the side of town I want to live on for sure!!!
"Put Jesus above your blackness" "Dr. James Manning"
my

United States

#58 Jul 24, 2013
You people are absolutely stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Harrison 19 min Your source 1
Coke or Pepsi! 24 min balls 14
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 30 min guest 13,302
Stuck up b!tches! 1 hr Guest 3
Cost of living 2 hr Dogs game 12
Laura Hardy 3 hr bigballer456 1
How I feel today... 3 hr Dogs game 1

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Searcy Mortgages