Denisha Deaton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
she nasty!!

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 24, 2011
gman wrote:
she was living in my apartment complex, but i hear she caught her man and her friend messing around! lmao! i figured she was the cheater?! she more than likely was just didnt get caught!
If u was with her, u would prolly cheat on her to...just saying!!!
me

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="she nasty!!"]<quoted text>If u was with her, u would prolly cheat on her to...just saying!!![/QUOTE]

True true... What a good friend she had! Lmao
really

Jacksonville, AR

#23 Oct 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="curious?"]Has anyone had any if this, and is it as good as it looks?[/QUOTE]

This so called "woman" and nasty friend are a waste of space. Please find something decent to talk bout. These two are not worth even mentioning! Everyone in Searcy knows what they are. Best to just stay away from trash.
denisha and rico

Searcy, AR

#24 Oct 24, 2011
This is Rico and u better hope and pray to god that I don't find out who yall r that r running ur mouths cuz her kids see this site I suggest u shut your mouths or I'm going to shut it for u

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#25 Oct 24, 2011
denisha and rico wrote:
This is Rico and u better hope and pray to god that I don't find out who yall r that r running ur mouths cuz her kids see this site I suggest u shut your mouths or I'm going to shut it for u
That's the thing. They are all "badass" hiding behind their keyboards.
Rico

United States

#26 Oct 24, 2011
Exactly there all to scared to say there names cuz they know what's coming
dd

Jacksonville, AR

#27 Oct 24, 2011
Ford Prefect wrote:
<quoted text>That's the thing. They are all "badass" hiding behind their keyboards.
Jennifer?
lol

Jacksonville, AR

#28 Oct 24, 2011
Rico wrote:
Exactly there all to scared to say there names cuz they know what's coming
Oh the boyfriend rite? Was wondering when u would get on here.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#29 Oct 24, 2011
dd wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer?
Nope
none

Searcy, AR

#30 Oct 24, 2011
Im just saying keep alana or whatever her name is away from ur man rico
italy

Searcy, AR

#31 Oct 24, 2011
Why don't yall lil punks say somethin face to face since u think you know somethin bout them, bet your words come out differently right before I shove em back in your mouth.
gman
#32 Oct 25, 2011
bahahaha!! awwww! feelings geting hurt?!
Rico

Longview, TX

#33 Oct 25, 2011
Gman you sure like to run your mouth like a lil punk behind your computer so why don't you man up and say who u r so I can fix that mouth of yours

Dallas, TX

#34 Oct 25, 2011
If she hadn't been with half the town then nobody would know enough to talk about. Truth hurts.
lol

United States

#35 Oct 25, 2011
Guest wrote:
If she hadn't been with half the town then nobody would know enough to talk about. Truth hurts.
Exactly!!! Rico you need to go to the source. Denisha and her so called friend. And if u love Denisha the next time some broad comes on to ya tell her to f!!! off!!!!! Use your big head not ur lil one!
gnu

Jacksonville, AR

#36 Oct 26, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!!! Rico you need to go to the source. Denisha and her so called friend. And if u love Denisha the next time some broad comes on to ya tell her to f!!! off!!!!! Use your big head not ur lil one!
Now that is the best advise I've heard so far!
gross!

Ward, AR

#37 Oct 27, 2011
I heard she caught the icky from that nasty slut she hangs with....jordan? Is it?
kiss ass

Ward, AR

#39 Jun 17, 2012
shut your f***ing mouth about jordan. dont talk sh*t when you have no proof as to what the f*ck your talking about or who the f*ck your talking about.I bet both of these females would kick all of your a**es. I have personally seen Denisha whoop a b*tches a** over her son. So go ahead keep running your d!ck sucker!!!!!!
urstupid

United States

#40 Jun 17, 2012
kiss ass wrote:
shut your f***ing mouth about jordan. dont talk sh*t when you have no proof as to what the f*ck your talking about or who the f*ck your talking about.I bet both of these females would kick all of your a**es. I have personally seen Denisha whoop a b*tches a** over her son. So go ahead keep running your d!ck sucker!!!!!!
get a life!!! Why take up for someone almost a year later? Nobody cares!
i know her

Haslet, TX

#41 Jun 18, 2012
Ive known her since she was 18 i still wanna hit that! Bet its good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davion Bankhead murdered 4 hr Guess who 50
You find Trump alone in the middle of the woods... 4 hr Grizzly Adams 14
Searcy news you probably shouldn't know 4 hr Creepy Guy in Tshirt 12
rock house 5 hr A Great Day 7
child custody lawyer 5 hr mumofthree 8
Deandre chatman 9 hr Sweet Life 14
Black on black 9 hr Sweet Life 24

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance