Anyone know about it?
WHAT?!?

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2012
I MISSED IT?!?:(
yup

Searcy, AR

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Some man got knocked out, I think over some slut runnin her mouth not sure!!!!! It was a cheap shot though he didn't even see it coming the poor guy didn't even have a chance to defend him self. If he did it probably would have went a lot diffrerent he was a big guy!!!!!

Cabot, AR

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Wonder who it was
Jessica

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2014
guest wrote:
Wonder who it was
He was my ex what the hell happened I can't find it anywhere in the news
really

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2014
Y'all are all wrong.
yall

Searcy, AR

#7 Mar 2, 2014
Yall ain't gotta clue. Dude got stabbed for doing some dumb shit to the wrong one
really

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2014
How bout just let it go bc as y'all said u dont have a clue wtf happened so just leave shit alone that how shit gets started dumb ass ppl like u who think uk sumthn
Lovely

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2014
yall wrote:
Yall ain't gotta clue. Dude got stabbed for doing some dumb shit to the wrong one
Hope someone does the same krap to you cuz you are the one without a clue
ugh

Memphis, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2014
Check the dates of the posts... 2 different fights
Elmer

Vilonia, AR

#12 Mar 4, 2014
Need to close that filthy place down!!!!'

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2014
I agree. If there's an establishment drawing in people who don't know how to control their anger, then they definitely need to close the doors. This world is full of people who have no social skills and weren't taught to behave. Get them all in one place and this is what happens.

Since: Mar 14

searcy, ar

#15 Mar 4, 2014
God forbid these people all go to walmart at the same time we might have to shut it down too. There are always.going to be stupid people and as a general rule u encounter them more at bars than anywhere else. Closing a place down bc of ignorant people solves nothing
really

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2014
Do you ever watch the news, all the shootings and stabbing are everywhere, I guess they need to shut the parking lot down at big lots and JCpenny look at what happened there in one month.
Observer

Memphis, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Didn't have these problems when all that hung out there were "Rednecks" and military crowd. Never had to fear getting shot or stabbed, especially over someone being mouthy. Not saying nobody ever got punched. But you took it like a man and fought with your hands as your only weapons. If you have to use weaponry to take someone down cuz you're not bad enough to do it with your hands, you're weak!
The environment started getting "dark" in that place and instead of good clean fun with fun line dances that didn't require physical contact, the place started catering to all the hood rats and white trash women attracted to the hood rats. The place started playing "ghetto" music primarily and it became typical to see the black males simulating sex acts on rather large white women. Having them bent over the stage or on the dance floor with their crotch in the girl's behind. There's been an increase of "twerking". Instead of people carrying themselves and acting like they had class, they came in and started acting like a bunch of animals in heat. Mix that with alcohol, recipe for disaster. I know I'll get called a racist. You don't know me to make that assumption. I'm stating things as I've observed them. I had been going to this place for years and I've witnessed the change. I know more about that place than most others. Hot spot for the bad stuff. Which is why I don't go anymore. I long for the days where everyone dressed to the nines to go out. Nobody wore pants so low we knew what underwear you were wearing because have your butt is hanging out. Women had self respect. They didn't need to flaunt their bodies to get a man's attention. They were enchanting enough to win them over with their minds. There was an air of mystery. Sex wasn't on full display. Now you see women humping the floor twerking their Azz in attempts to show off their sexual skills. Men are too coward to fight like a man. So they choose the coward 's way out and use weapons.
It's a disgrace.
Hollywood

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2014
Observer wrote:
Didn't have these problems when all that hung out there were "Rednecks" and military crowd. Never had to fear getting shot or stabbed, especially over someone being mouthy. Not saying nobody ever got punched. But you took it like a man and fought with your hands as your only weapons. If you have to use weaponry to take someone down cuz you're not bad enough to do it with your hands, you're weak!
The environment started getting "dark" in that place and instead of good clean fun with fun line dances that didn't require physical contact, the place started catering to all the hood rats and white trash women attracted to the hood rats. The place started playing "ghetto" music primarily and it became typical to see the black males simulating sex acts on rather large white women. Having them bent over the stage or on the dance floor with their crotch in the girl's behind. There's been an increase of "twerking". Instead of people carrying themselves and acting like they had class, they came in and started acting like a bunch of animals in heat. Mix that with alcohol, recipe for disaster. I know I'll get called a racist. You don't know me to make that assumption. I'm stating things as I've observed them. I had been going to this place for years and I've witnessed the change. I know more about that place than most others. Hot spot for the bad stuff. Which is why I don't go anymore. I long for the days where everyone dressed to the nines to go out. Nobody wore pants so low we knew what underwear you were wearing because have your butt is hanging out. Women had self respect. They didn't need to flaunt their bodies to get a man's attention. They were enchanting enough to win them over with their minds. There was an air of mystery. Sex wasn't on full display. Now you see women humping the floor twerking their Azz in attempts to show off their sexual skills. Men are too coward to fight like a man. So they choose the coward 's way out and use weapons.
It's a disgrace.
Amen!
Lady

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2014
Observer wrote:
It's a disgrace.
Preach it brother!!! The HOLLYWOOD was good clean fun but the hangar turn into this!!! I couldn't say it any better, bless you man!
listener

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2014
You can say that again.
Observer

Memphis, TN

#21 Mar 4, 2014
Thank you!! Just felt it needed to be said.
Calling a spade a spade.
listener

United States

#22 Mar 4, 2014
It needs to be heard... If u can't man up without a weapon don't come out. That's pretty sad what happened, I knew the kid that got stabbed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man with Big Head 5 foot 7! 27 min Grow up 4
most annoying person 32 min goofus 6
What happened to them?? 2 hr Kelly@Nuts2You 20
Wilbur D. Mills Treatment Center, Searcy (Apr '09) 6 hr Kelly@Nuts2You 23
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 6 hr Super_Chick_ 14,464
*MOMS* Who would you recommend for a pediatrici... Sun Kelly@Nuts2You 3
New building beside Big Red Sun Prayerful 9

Searcy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance