First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SECRET

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Everybody is on that shit, even people you wouldnt think of, what is this world turning into, i wish people would stop worrying about weed and worry about meth and hard drugs....

Carrollton, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2012
SECRET wrote:
Everybody is on that shit, even people you wouldnt think of, what is this world turning into, i wish people would stop worrying about weed and worry about meth and hard drugs....
It sounds like you're hanging around the wrong kind of people. Get some new friends.
gtrd

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2012
I agree. its not that theyre hanging around the wrong people. its just a statement that a lot of people you wouldnt think was on it, really are. and its true. you would be suprised.

Bedford, TX

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Anyone who does it is worthless and stupid get a life
Anonymous

Searcy, AR

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Yes. Y'all Are exactly right! Because one my Mom's friends is on it! It is stupid!! And child are doing it!!
king

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2012
Legalize weed!! Everything else that is cooked up needs to b stoped fake weed, meth n any other cooked up drug - if it's not organic it's not good for u

Since: Feb 12

Little Rock, AR

#7 Mar 7, 2012
king wrote:
Legalize weed!! Everything else that is cooked up needs to b stoped fake weed, meth n any other cooked up drug - if it's not organic it's not good for u
Screw that hippie crap. Meth is so much better than anything mother nature ever made.

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Grow up get a job worthless methheads

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Mar 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Grow up get a job worthless methheads
I have a full time job. I enjoy meth on my days off so I'm not a "worthless methhead." Live and let live, isn't that what you hippie pot heads preach?
terrible

Arlington, TX

#11 Mar 8, 2012
crocop wrote:
<quoted text>I have a full time job. I enjoy meth on my days off so I'm not a "worthless methhead." Live and let live, isn't that what you hippie pot heads preach?
That's awful..
commonsensegoesa longway

Beebe, AR

#12 Mar 8, 2012
What's sad is that once the meth heads use enough of it to become mentally ill, they get disability at the taxpayers expense and use it to buy more. I see it all the time in the field of work I'm in.
Unknown

Little Rock, AR

#13 Mar 8, 2012
My husband got on meth from hookin up with a girl in jud. He lost his 6 digit salary. And I now am pucking up the pieces that he tore apart. I work six days a week and raise two kids which one is autistic. I dont need drigs period to make a life for myself. He lost a damn good wife, great kids and a wonderful secure family for a whore and meth. Meth is a homewrecker and a death wish.
:)

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Legalize!!!!!!!
anonymous

Searcy, AR

#15 Mar 9, 2012
Anybody who does meth is a dipshit. Even if it's on your off time.

I don't have a dad thanks to meth. No, he isn't dead. He chose that over his children. Plus it was great going to a hearing once and seeing him brought in in an orange jumpsuit and wrist and ankle shackles. Great way to remember him. I hate him and drugs. ALL drugs. It's illegal for a reason.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Unknown wrote:
My husband got on meth from hookin up with a girl in jud. He lost his 6 digit salary. And I now am pucking up the pieces that he tore apart. I work six days a week and raise two kids which one is autistic. I dont need drigs period to make a life for myself. He lost a damn good wife, great kids and a wonderful secure family for a whore and meth. Meth is a homewrecker and a death wish.
Im very sorry to hear stories like this, im sorry for your family, i can only wish you and your babies the best, i agree meth is a horrible drug and its more of a life destroyer than a happy high, if you where single id ask you to dinner, but maybe one day we would meet in the real world vs. this site! I Wish you the best.
dont you wish you knew

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 10, 2012
Jesse Ellenburgs in it BAD
Mississippian

Barnhart, MO

#19 Mar 10, 2012
Most people that use drugs (even prescription) have no idea what the drug does to the mind and body. Add the problem of real greasers making the stuff and it's not controlled at all........and, what do you get?

We had people in 'Nam buying heroin. Turns out the stuff had been cut with battery acid... you know, the white powder around the battery posts. Got any idea of what that would do when you shoot it?

I've seen posts on Topix asking how to cook OXY down so they could shoot. The recipes were a hit or miss affair and at least one guy said he tried it and it didn't work.

How stupid can people get? If I offered you a beer with piss in it, would you drink it? Or buy it? There is no difference....you have no idea what the makers are doing.

Searcy, AR

#20 Mar 19, 2012
Mississippian wrote:
Most people that use drugs (even prescription) have no idea what the drug does to the mind and body. Add the problem of real greasers making the stuff and it's not controlled at all........and, what do you get?
We had people in 'Nam buying heroin. Turns out the stuff had been cut with battery acid... you know, the white powder around the battery posts. Got any idea of what that would do when you shoot it?
I've seen posts on Topix asking how to cook OXY down so they could shoot. The recipes were a hit or miss affair and at least one guy said he tried it and it didn't work.
How stupid can people get? If I offered you a beer with piss in it, would you drink it? Or buy it? There is no difference....you have no idea what the makers are doing.
Most people actually DO know, feel, and see what it's doing to them, but they ain't gonna admit it to people like you.

You know what is in it if you make it yourself, it's kinda like fast food in that way huh? Do you cook all your food yourself, or do you trust the strangers behind the grill?
guest2

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Mar 19, 2012
It is truly sad to see the people on that crap. And the ones that do make it off and try to regain their lives either have screwed up teeth or nerve damage that causes their mouth and face to move around all weird.
I have a family member that messed with it and he is doing great and and hasn't touched it in over a year but he still has the facial twitching and tongue issues. Breaks my heart.
wondering

Searcy, AR

#22 Mar 19, 2012
Unknown wrote:
Wow, my story is exactly the same except cooking...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Searcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
four word game 1 hr Anonymous 167
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr knows enough 11,555
hairy vag 2 hr Assswirler 4
Lof 5 hr guest 11
justice4Malik 5 hr guest 25
maranda jackson 5 hr searcy guest 1
report child abuse anonymously 6 hr dull needle 19
More from around the web

Searcy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE